Seat Leon 2.0 TDI FR Media

restuart_94

Jan 20, 2018
Hoping for some help with getting Bluetooth in my car. I have the stock RCD310 system in it and can’t figure out how to get Bluetooth in my car so that I can stream music and use handsfree as the car has the steering wheel controls.

The car is 2010 (60 plate), and I know you can get a Bluetooth module for the RCD310 but can’t find a link to one or how to even install one?

Please help.

jammy_87

Dec 26, 2015
Getting a parrot or io kit is easiest i think. I use an io play kit and its brill.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

restuart_94

Jan 20, 2018
Getting a parrot or io kit is easiest i think. I use an io play kit and its brill.

Hey Jammy thanks for the reply!

I have a parrot CK3100, would this work? Is it easy to fit or would I need to buy extra cables? Assuming this wouldn’t work with steering wheel controls?

jammy_87

Dec 26, 2015
The only issue is getting the right connector to connect the oem cable for the stereo to the parrot kit. I was lucky to find the connector unit already in the car and fitted an io kit myself.

You will lose the steering wheel controls though but depending on which kit u get they may have a remote yo can use and place where convenient.

jammy_87

Dec 26, 2015
I prefer the io kit. I had the parrot 9200 but hated the remote as the battery never lasted due to me always changing tracks on my spotify.

The io kits remote is wired but there the battery is never an issue.

restuart_94

Jan 20, 2018
I prefer the io kit. I had the parrot 9200 but hated the remote as the battery never lasted due to me always changing tracks on my spotify.

The io kits remote is wired but there the battery is never an issue.

Thanks Jammy, which kit did you fit?

Think I’ll take a look at some kits rather than the parrot.

jammy_87

Dec 26, 2015
I started with an io talk but upgraded to the io play which is much better as it has its own amp and better sound.

jammy_87

Dec 26, 2015
This is how mine looks. Not the best of pics but u can just about see the screen on the left of the climate controls and the remote is on the bottom left corner of the screen/stereo.
71f4b12cfce846a88c0876e06dba1472.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members