Park next to new Cupra today

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Already I can see the ''THIS THREAD IS NO GOOD WITHOUT PICS'' brewing.

However, parked next to a Candy white facelight Cupra today in West Brom. Not keen on the little vents on the front but do like the new wheels. White seems to suit these cars well too. Had full leather interior too.

I did check it was a new one and not just a modded current Cupra but it did have the style bumper and squared off rear lights.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Already I can see the ''THIS THREAD IS NO GOOD WITHOUT PICS'' brewing.

However, parked next to a Candy white facelight Cupra today in West Brom. Not keen on the little vents on the front but do like the new wheels. White seems to suit these cars well too. Had full leather interior too.

I did check it was a new one and not just a modded current Cupra but it did have the style bumper and squared off rear lights.

what little vents?
and yes you are right no good without pictures :p

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
didnt think the facelift cupra was going to be available for delivery for some time yet, although its been available to order for a while.
did you notice if it was it a seat uk car ?

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Given that it was been driven round West Brom most of the day (I saw it driving around the A41) I don't think it was a Seat employee. It was an Asian lad driving if that gives you a better idea Yin

bizzaboy

Full leather interior - Were the front seats that special 'diamond stitched' design ?

There is another thread here posted by ZBOYD, that does include pics, both inside and out (Yellow facelift Cupra).

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Full leather interior - Were the front seats that special 'diamond stitched' design ?

There is another thread here posted by ZBOYD, that does include pics, both inside and out (Yellow facelift Cupra).

mark has posted official seat press photos, until now no-one has actually seen one. the leather weve seen will likely be a (costly) option, along with the sat nav thats pictured.

i thought it would have been seen in lhd form long before rhd :shrug:

bizzaboy

mark has posted official seat press photos, until now no-one has actually seen one. the leather weve seen will likely be a (costly) option, along with the sat nav thats pictured.

i thought it would have been seen in lhd form long before rhd :shrug:

I mentioned Mark's Thread, as I thought the pictures that were included might help Moley RUFC to understand if the car he parked next to was a facelift Cupra.

On a side note, being the NEW "Cupra" and "facelifted", perhaps the Leather comes as standard anyway? If I spent the extra for the top of the range Leon, I'd want it to stand out from the non-Cupra models currently available, with the Leather pictures as standard (plus its other features pictured)! ;)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I mentioned Mark's Thread, as I thought the pictures that were included might help Moley RUFC to understand if the car he parked next to was a facelift Cupra.

On a side note, being the NEW "Cupra" and "facelifted", perhaps the Leather comes as standard anyway? If I spent the extra for the top of the range Leon, I'd want it to stand out from the non-Cupra models currently available, with the Leather pictures as standard (plus its other features pictured)! ;)

No leather is not std. see the link I posted above under choices.

Scott

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Full Gallery of recently released press shots. http://www.seatcupra.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=34086

Leather interior - (albeit expected to be optional)
main.php

While the international websites can give you an idea of pricing and options, it's SEAT UK that set the final cost of product in the UK. They could request that the UK models have leather as standard (though this is doubtful)

They will come to an agreed cost with the SEAT factory who will build them to that specification. It maybe no different than the international specification but until SEAT UK announce prices and options you shouldn't take the info published on the international sites as fact.

Last edited:

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland

no mention of leather or sat nav or any other extra in syphon's link. you never get owt for nowt as the saying goes.
the car moley saw must have been fully loaded.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
No DSG on the facelift Cupra, in fact it's exactly the same as the T FSI unit (psudo TSI but it's not the more recent TSI engine)

As for the rumoured 'R' version, turn your attention to the Frankfurt Motorshow in September for a first look...we might be lucky :)

I'll need a new purse though...unless SEAT want to let me test one long-term ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.