Park next to new Cupra today

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Full Gallery of recently released press shots. http://www.seatcupra.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=34086

Leather interior - (albeit expected to be optional)
main.php

While the international websites can give you an idea of pricing and options, it's SEAT UK that set the final cost of product in the UK. They could request that the UK models have leather as standard (though this is doubtful)

They will come to an agreed cost with the SEAT factory who will build them to that specification. It maybe no different than the international specification but until SEAT UK announce prices and options you shouldn't take the info published on the international sites as fact.

Those were defo the seats in the new Cupra I saw. Not that anyone has accused me of making this up but rest assured what I saw yesterday was a new RHD facelight Cupra in white. Being a car addict I can tell a car from 5 miles off in the dark because of it's headlights let alone being parked next to a car like the Cupra :D

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
According to the Seat Price List June 2009 the Leather seats are a £1200 option.
They do look good though.

YIN

Leon cupra Mk2
Oct 6, 2003
Dudley
www.futuremark.com
Given that it was been driven round West Brom most of the day (I saw it driving around the A41) I don't think it was a Seat employee. It was an Asian lad driving if that gives you a better idea Yin

Spoke to him yesterday he is still waiting for his . Barlow's are still waiting for there demo car.Told me no dealers have there's yet so it must be a press car.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
It was actually the Black Country Bugle. The report read:-

'' I cor believe the powa of dem Coopras, dem bostin cors''

Seriously though if you had the first UK Cupra would you spend all afternoon driving round the ring road of West Brom if you were the press?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members