stupid chavs ripped my rear wiper arm off,

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
Hi all came back from my holiday to find some stupid chavs have ripped my rear wiper arm off, why do people do stuff like this and damage everyone cars they've also scratched my boot lid when they been trying to snap it off but iv t-cut that out, Im sick of these scruffy f@@kers who think it's there duty to destroy other peoples pride and joy!!!

Anyways the wiper motar still works so it's just an arm that I need does anyone know a
part number or price?

Cheers lib

UltraViolet

Feel for you chap - it is somehow worse when they do it and for no reason. At least if a wiper was stolen, you know it's cos they are too tight to buy their own (prob too stupid to earn the money) - but just damaging is mindless.
You can only hope that they never have anything nice that they care about.

A work mate of mine had his wing mirror kicked off. An electric moving mirror on a 3-series cab ..... wouldn't believe how much the BMW dealer want to replace that!!!

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
Thanks, I hope Its not going to cost me to much to replace it, I hope the scruffy little gits get what they deserve, it's just anoying when it's for no reason, I hope they return so I can rip one of there legs off

cupra_matt86

southend cruiser,not chav
May 18, 2009
Essex
a m8 of mine replaced his rear wiper with a fabia arm and it looks alot nicer than leon arm and he said it fit straight on

SlipStream

Jun 1, 2009
Sorry to hear about your damage. Just recently had my own headlight smashed by some chav/drunk ;)

Hope u get it sorted, and it inexpensive.

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
Sorry to hear about your damage. Just recently had my own headlight smashed by some chav/drunk ;)

Hope u get it sorted, and it inexpensive.

Hi thanks, I just read about that there some right f@@kers about, it's pathetic stupid chavs I hope it dint cost to much!!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.