Anyone fitted a parrot mki9200

kev2477

as above.

just wondered were you have positioned the remote and screen.

thinkng about this option to sync with my iphone 3g.

theres not much out there that will charge and play music with the iphone.

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
as above.

just wondered were you have positioned the remote and screen.

thinkng about this option to sync with my iphone 3g.

theres not much out there that will charge and play music with the iphone.

I dont have that model, but fitted my Parrot just under the centre console, drivers side, with bracket upwards fixed to centre console. Its only a small display and the unit is out of sight, no obstruction to storage area and wire passes through a nearby removable panel so no messy wires - ideal.

Mike

syelad

Hey there - I have the 9200 - the screen is fitted on the left of the console (the bottom section near the radio buttons). The Halfrods guy suggested there and it's working pretty well. As for the buttons I have used the steering wheel strap but I might move it cos I keep hitting the buttons by accident.

EoinM

Got one fitted a few weeks ago. My screen is just below the right hand side vent in the middle of the centre console. The wire feeds out of the vent. It's a tidy enough job to be honest and doesn't obscure any buttons. I'll get a few pictures this evening to show you. I've got the remote stuck to the dash just below it but it's a pain in the :censored: as the buttons are a bit too sensitive on it when moving. Best place is to stick it down by the cig lighter and it can be reached comfortably from the arm rest...

kenthandsfree.c

Parrot MKI9200

Fitted one to mine (got fed up with factory B/T & I-pod, contacts one-by-one, tracks as numbers only etc).
Like above, I have my screen bottom/right of the centre air vent
I fit kits for a living so if you need any advice I'm happy to help.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members