What did you and your MK2 do today?

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Thank you! Do they fit the 18" with 225 set up ok?

Thanks again.

Yeah, they fit very well mate, the picture I posted was with 225 x 18". When fully tightened around the wheels it leaves approx 8" of wheel left showing. Plenty of coverage for stacking.

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
my Mk2 robbed me of £65 quid in fuel, £140 quid in Road Tax, and let me down against a 300Bhp Focus ST3!

tbf, my Tfsi is standard with her little 197! ...so now she needs some special under the bonnet treats! i wasnt impressed!

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Had the geometry done again by another company as the car was still pulling to the left despite being done just over a month ago. Now it's spot-on. :)

Thumbs up to Tyreland, Southampton. Highly recommended.

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
e3e3c5a2.jpg

9c39b86a.jpg

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Problems; A missfire that plugs, coilpacks & fuel filter havent solved. Think I have a boost leak too.

Switching back to OEM revised PCV tomorrow and taking the BSH catch can off to see if it makes any difference...

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Sprayed the front grill surround satin black. Also did the LEON lettering on the boot as well but it didn't look right against the grey bodywork so took them off completely.

Also got to test the ABS out when some twat pulled out in front of me on a roundabout. Missed them by a gnats gonad. Knob.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Am curious as to launch control , had mine for 6 months and done 4 k n not found it , please enlighten me
Have heard it fooks ya DSG .....
Foamed the FR, washed it, rinsed it , leathered it , cleaned the wheels then filled it up with Tesco's finest 99 grade :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise