What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
6uqyruna.jpg

This is them with my 6000k xenon bulbs.

Mar 13, 2008
Suffolk
Lost my locking nut for my bolts! And tried to fit my spacers, FAIL!

Is there any LED bulbs for the reg plate that last? With dieing?

Luke

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
6uqyruna.jpg

This is them with my 6000k xenon bulbs.

That's exactly I want mine to look like. I have already got the HID kit in with a tint of blue want the sidelights to match :)

Looks very nice, I wish I waited to get that shape instead of mine.

Last edited:

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Have you got HIDs fitted? I've got some headlight covers I no longer need which have a hole drilled through to allow the bung to fit in creating a seal, which should stop moisture getting in

just pm'd you jarre

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Well fitted my rear parking sensors today, managed to do it without taking the bumper off, and if i may say so myself i think they look very OEM fitment.!!! The colour match is spot on two, the one bit i found a right pain was having to run the wire though the tailgate to tap into the reverse light..

also fitted a Metal Fr badge to the front lower grill, took the centre grill and surround out but in the process of giving it a good tug!!! Snapped BOTH side tab holders...doh!!!

So its now held in with screws and faith.

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Went to Croft for a trackday really happy with my car, just I've change the order I'm going to mod my car now handles mods before power now. ARB's, adjustable ball joints, light weight wheels with track tyres and a LSD are the next things on the to do list. Here is a couple of pics from today, more pics on my readers ride thread

XS2_0049.jpg

XS2_0297.jpg

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Went to Croft for a trackday really happy with my car, just I've change the order I'm going to mod my car now handles mods before power now. ARB's, adjustable ball joints, light weight wheels with track tyres and a LSD are the next things on the to do list. Here is a couple of pics from today, more pics on my readers ride thread

XS2_0049.jpg

XS2_0297.jpg

Looks great mAte :)

Scott.T

Sep 30, 2008
Tried to change the front fog light bulbs to whiter versions (as have them setup as DLR's via VCDS), but failed to gain access due to BTCC kit.
Bulbs were also the wrong type too, as Pre-FL and FL would appear to be different.....so gave up.......

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Noticed a couple of chunks missing from the front bumper! The Mrs then admitted she may have driven up a kerb and done the damage...stupid bint! May just fix it with some filler and spray from paint4u and see how it looks....she can bloody pay for it though!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise