Moving from Type R EP3....advice on mileage please

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
I came from a 2005 EP3 to a 2010 Mk2 LCR. They only thing i miss on the civic is the very good gearbox feel selecting gears and where the gearstick was sitting on the dash.

Yes the EP3 facelift is a really good car but i have no regrets at all going from it to the LCR. Remapping to APR stage 1 this week so that should make it even better.

Well I have to admit I'm shite at anything technical :) But thanks to peeps on here and getting a few little extras like the Revo intake and the Milltek exhaust ..and then onto the APR Stg1 it has made so much difference . So if you have these bits already the car will be totally changed ...:D :D

Last edited:

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
Only have a VWR panel filter at the moment and some BKR7EIX plugs to go in at the same time as the APR mapping. Should still give a decent gain. I do want to change to a proper intake and have a Milltek exhaust or BCS I don't mind lol.

I do miss the EP3 at time on how you could throw the thing into the corner and it just went round. If they could get the sharpness of the gearbox from my old EP3 CTR and mount the gear stick on the dash I would say job done :)

As said I'm no expert ;) Others are on here and that's whats good about this site and forum .

Personally ,I'd get Intake (revo ,apr, evroms etc ) and then exhaust BCS.,MILLTEK, and then get re-map , APR ,Revo,R-tech etc ...you choose ;)

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
As said I'm no expert ;) Others are on here and that's whats good about this site and forum .

Personally ,I'd get Intake (revo ,apr, evroms etc ) and then exhaust BCS.,MILLTEK, and then get re-map , APR ,Revo,R-tech etc ...you choose ;)

Good advice Colsy getting my Revo intake ordered tomorrow then stage 1 in the summer can't bloody wait lol.

AlexK1

Apr 20, 2014
Poole
You're gunna love stage 1! I'm going 2+ at the end of the month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Might as well chip in with the marriage talk lol, my weddings booked for March 2016 so still have time to save, though having to save for a house too. Very expensive year coming up.

Better get what I want doing to the FR soon haha

Congrats Dan nice one,it's amazing how much the little things add up.We haven't gone crazy i say we Im the one paying for it lol.But still knocking on the 18k door [:@]

AlexK1

Apr 20, 2014
Poole
Yeah don't blame you, I've been driving my partners 1.1 Saxo since 21st Dec as cars been in the Bodyshop. Should be picking up tomorrow/Friday so will be nice to have some power back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise