Face lift boot spoiler on a pre face lift cupra

Lucio Bravo

Seat Soldier
Mar 12, 2010
wondering if the face lift boot spoiler is a direct fit onto the pre-facelift boot? anybody gave it a try?

im not that fond of the K1 bootspoiler which seems to be the norm for the 1P pre facelift - looks a bit ricer imo....

im hoping to possibly fit the face lift boot spoiler on my Cupra

Rikman

Sep 13, 2014
What are the rear spoiler choices for the Pre FL MK2 Cupra out of interest? I've been tempted to get one fitted.

Last edited:

Lucio Bravo

Seat Soldier
Mar 12, 2010
yeah i figured as much, only noticed the shape of the bootlid (on the sides) after i posted.

regarding options, i found these guys:
Magna Tuning

not keen on any of those though, so looks like its gonna be a K1 boot spoiler which i will mod to a shape im happy with

Lucio Bravo

Seat Soldier
Mar 12, 2010
I like that a lot! But i dunno if I can fork out the extra 70 squids cos I have found the K1 at a bargain of £56.
Might jus grab the K1 and mould it like the centre bit on your spoiler

Buttons

Mar 9, 2013
Are them k1 spoilers from Poland the same quality as from Seat? Really want a spoiler but not sure where to get one from. Any ideas would be great.

Sorry to hijack your thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexK1

Apr 20, 2014
Poole
I saw a white 60 plate FR with the BTCC style kit that had this spoiler on and it actually looked quite good!

410079cfbc5d32c5c1a3ac12f0d2436b.jpg

Lucio Bravo

Seat Soldier
Mar 12, 2010
Are them k1 spoilers from Poland the same quality as from Seat? Really want a spoiler but not sure where to get one from. Any ideas would be great.

havent ordered as yet, however i did get a set of custom skirts from the guy - and they were spot on. its essentially the same materials (GRP) so i wouldnt be stressed about it.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012

That one in the link looks to be bolted on (serious modification to the tailgate) and sits at a funny angle in the pics

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.