Left Seat a long time ago - now im back

Jameze

Mar 9, 2008
Up Aberdeen Way
Had two seats ibiza before this then went onto astras. 4 astras later and im back but with a leon fr :)

Car is amazing and stunning.

I noticed the accelerator idle randomly accelerated to 1000 rpm then back down yesterday.

Any ideas. When I bought the car adn was travelling home the accelerator died and engine management and ESP light but after leaving off for a half hour engine management disappeared but ESP stayed on.

I got a diagnostic and cleared all the codes - issue or esp or engine management has not returned (checked by Wurth Diagnostic twice - before and after) in over 250 miles + driven until I saw moving idle and randomly went up 1000-rpm then came back down whilst parked like i was pressing on it.....seems fine now but want to check it out.

Any ideas what to look at or the cause? Accelerator sensor or throttle body maybe from what I can guess. Any help appreciated as Im no mechanic but I gotta learn sometime :) just fitted a 10 x 8 workshop so i got somewhere to work on future issues lol :rolleyes:[B)]:funk:

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise