london
P1010029.jpg

mleonrs42.jpg

:drool:

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Yep, agree the wheels make or break the look of this car, and unfortunanly with the wheels they are putting on the FR .. (if the spy shots and Altea is anything to go by) it is really going to harm the sales IMHO.

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
a local dealer has a black leon tfsi with black RS6s on it lowered i believe 30mm , looks amazing , will try to get a pic 2moro

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
i agree the new fr wheels look tat should come with at least 18`s as standard and a 19" upgrade as an option

Triple D

the one with the rs6 alloy looks nice but could do with lowering a bit but the ones on the black one are :drool:

LeakyTurnip

Mull Fember
Feb 11, 2005
N.Ireland
I've seen the black one that stoneyfordNI is talking about, and (IMO) I think it looks rubbish! I seen Simon driving it through Belfast this morning.

I agree that the car looks the dog's danglies when you fit a bigger set of wheels but not the RS6 ones.

There are some 18's on the SEAT website that would be much better suited to the car.

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
I tell you what.... I have 3 bloomin black ones near me ... and I don't think much of them.

But the difference with the wheels..... :drool:

Why do they make SUCH a difference?

I REALLY like that due... :love: :cloud9:

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
RobDon said:
RS6 wheels do nothing for it, but the new RS4 style wheels in the lower pic look awesome, but even lowered it stills looks like an MPV unfortunately.

mpv :lol:

im more worried about what it drives like , if image was a problem i wouldnt buy a seat lol

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members