Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum includes Members Projects » Leon » Leon Mk2

Leon Mk2 For all topics relating to the Mk2 Leon

Old 29-11-2017, 19:59   #1
ibizacupra
Jack-RIP my little Friend

ibizacupra has 50 points
Aero options from factory/dealer (UK)

Strange question.. but here goes.
I'm building a mk2 leon tfsi as a racecar, to compete in castle combe saloon car c'ship.
(those who know of me know I have a seat ibiza cupra mk3, which is a racecar in this same c'ship)

Anyhows.. I would like to know what options of aero were avaialble to the mk2 leon, cupra, cupra-r etc in terms of front and rear spoilers, rear diffuser, side skirts etc.. Regs dictate the aero allowable to me within the c'ship is of factory/dealer only fitment..

I see a few of these cars with assorted front spoliers, splitters, larger rear wings etc, but never really bothered to take much interest into if they were after market, or dealer type fitments..

Can you guys guide me on what these could come with?

I know my road car mk2 leon cupra has the side skirts on it, the base car I'm building up is an FR and does'nt have these for example.. but what else is possible?

thanks

BADGER 5 LTD: NEW WebShop >> www.badger5.biz
RACE PROVEN PRODUCTS & HONEST ADVICE:

Bespoke Big Turbo conversions,AEM WMI,Forge,Ferodo,AP Racing Brakes,Custom Mapping,REVO,H&R,Eibach,KW,Koni,Milltek,Jetex,Vibratechnik,Compomotive,DTA,Jenvey,Brembo brake kits,EBC,Koni,Neuspeed, and much much more...
http://www.badger5.co.uk
email me at:bill@badger5.co.uk
ibizacupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2017, 21:15   #2
RikH
Texas Cowboy

RikH has 10 points
Have a google of the supercopa edition, that was the btcc Kit. Changed slightly rear bumper from k1.

Otherwise just google Leon fr, for standard Aeros and that was then facelifted in later models but only tailgate and front grill.

If your not allowed to deviate from manufacturer specs, that’s your lot really.

What year is the cupra, pre or post FL
RikH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2017, 09:58   #3
ibizacupra
Jack-RIP my little Friend

ibizacupra has 50 points
pre FL, but I'm sure so long as mk2 it wont make a difference

BADGER 5 LTD: NEW WebShop >> www.badger5.biz
RACE PROVEN PRODUCTS & HONEST ADVICE:

Bespoke Big Turbo conversions,AEM WMI,Forge,Ferodo,AP Racing Brakes,Custom Mapping,REVO,H&R,Eibach,KW,Koni,Milltek,Jetex,Vibratechnik,Compomotive,DTA,Jenvey,Brembo brake kits,EBC,Koni,Neuspeed, and much much more...
http://www.badger5.co.uk
email me at:bill@badger5.co.uk
ibizacupra is offline   Reply With Quote