Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum includes Members Projects » Leon » Leon Mk2

Leon Mk2 For all topics relating to the Mk2 Leon

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 14-07-2008, 22:02   #41
Chris_Cupra

Chris_Cupra has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by bqd View Post
yup, leon cupra

I've never heard of a Cupra/FR 2.0 TFSI engine with the new design in driving the fuel pump ...!!! Has anybody any information about that ...??? I think that in Europe, the only VAG car at present with the new 2.0 TSI engine is the VW Tiguan 2.0 TSI and the new A3 Sportback 2.0 TSI... Some Golfs V GTIs with the 2.0 TSI engine are in the US market...!!!

Last edited by Chris_Cupra; 14-07-2008 at 22:05.
Chris_Cupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2008, 22:13   #42
bqd
need some chocolate

bqd has 10 points
i'll post some pictures when I get back to Europe from USA (next week)...
bqd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 09:56   #43
G!zmond0

Hi guys.
So, on which LCR's (year modell) is the new pump,or newer engine?
Is there a LCR with an engine without this problem or you should just replace the pump along with the other stuff when you make remap ?
Old 21-08-2008, 10:30   #44
CupraSport

CupraSport has 10 points
I think it's only the Scirroco getting the new engine design at the minute
Silver 8v Cuprasport departed in a salvage yard near you apparently
CupraSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 10:39   #45
ZBOYD
Looking up at the stars!

ZBOYD has 50 points
Already surfacing in the Golf from this model year, Leon is expected to be using it too. It's essentially the same engine, just a revised fuel pump system. Chain driven rather than driven directly off the cam. I doubt they'll announce it, as its to fix a design problem something few manufacturers are quick to admit to. They'll just start shipping them with the revision.

As I said previously, my car was a 2007 model and it was fine, but its a low miler. From most reports it's 05/06 engines that have had the problem more than others. But some newer cars have also been affected. As long as they are inspected periodically, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Last edited by ZBOYD; 21-08-2008 at 10:44.
ZBOYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 10:46   #46
ZBOYD
Looking up at the stars!

ZBOYD has 50 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by G!zmond0 View Post
Hi guys.
So, on which LCR's (year modell) is the new pump,or newer engine?
Is there a LCR with an engine without this problem or you should just replace the pump along with the other stuff when you make remap ?
Doesn't affect the Mk1 Leon Cupra R, different engine and model type entirely.

Unless you mean the Mk2 Leon Cupra which isn't a LCR

Pretty much any Leon running a 2.0TFSI engine since 2005 can be affected. So that's Sports, FR's and now the Cupra. The Cupra does use a different variation of the engine though compared to the Sport and FR and therefore may not be as affected. The problems were first identified on 05/06 cars running this engine and that's across the brands VW/SEAT/Audi

However the Cupra shares the same basic design principal of driving the pump off the cam-shaft like earlier models so therefore is likely to be affected in the same way. The Cupra shares it's engine with the Golf ED30 and some elements of the Audi S3 also

Last edited by ZBOYD; 21-08-2008 at 10:52.
Old 21-08-2008, 11:02   #47
chrisboyle999
MFD3 for sale, inbox me.

chrisboyle999 has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBOYD View Post
However the Cupra shares the same basic design principal of driving the pump off the cam-shaft like earlier models so therefore is likely to be affected in the same way. The Cupra shares it's engine with the Golf ED30 and some elements of the Audi S3 also
at the end of the day its a metal part rubbing against another matal part. unless both parts are exactly the same hardness one is going to wear. and since its made by pedro on a budget and not the mclaren f1 team the odds are were all going to suffer from this to some degree.
chrisboyle999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 11:03   #48
G!zmond0

You got me. I meant the new cupra.
That is a major screw up.Your car doesn't have the problem because the mileage is low no doubt about that.
Damn, a sports car with problematic fuel feed.How worse can it get
Old 21-08-2008, 11:07   #49
ZBOYD
Looking up at the stars!

ZBOYD has 50 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisboyle999 View Post
at the end of the day its a metal part rubbing against another matal part. unless both parts are exactly the same hardness one is going to wear. and since its made by pedro on a budget and not the mclaren f1 team the odds are were all going to suffer from this to some degree.
Indeed, well they teflon coat the cam bucket, but that rubs off and then it wears through the metal eventually.

Can't really blame the spanish for this one, they get supplied the engines by Audi. Usually built in the companies purpose built plant in Hungary I believe.

Old 21-08-2008, 11:10   #50
Skisbp

Skisbp has 10 points
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBOYD View Post
Already surfacing in the Golf from this model year, Leon is expected to be using it too. It's essentially the same engine, just a revised fuel pump system. Chain driven rather than driven directly off the cam. I doubt they'll announce it, as its to fix a design problem something few manufacturers are quick to admit to. They'll just start shipping them with the revision.

As I said previously, my car was a 2007 model and it was fine, but its a low miler. From most reports it's 05/06 engines that have had the problem more than others. But some newer cars have also been affected. As long as they are inspected periodically, there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
Not at all the same engine! The chain driven 2.0TfSI is from the EA888 series/family. While the older 2.0T(&2.0FSI) are essentially bored out 1.8T's yet lacking the nice 20v head design... Oh & part of the EA113 series/family that were essentially reworked EA827's from the early 70's!
Skisbp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2008, 14:13   #51
G!zmond0

It's just irritating.I mean this car costs almost 25 000 euros.OK i agree that Audi is the more expnisive variant and you have to pay more to get the better quality but engine problems .come on
A fuel pump does not cost extra 25 000 euros (audi s5 for example.)

P.S. PEDRO
Old 23-08-2008, 09:12   #52
warren_cox
Back from the dead

warren_cox has 20 points
I've been getting some starting issues to add to the list of blips of S3 ownership so I'm getting them to check it at the next service. I won't be keeping this car much longer. Can't make up my mind what I want next, but for the first time ever I'm starting to watch the running costs.

I'm sure the 'new' facelifted S3 / Sportback released last month have the newer fuel pump as the CO2 / MPG and BHP figures have altered slightly.

Our car was 221g/Km, but on the DLVA checklist the new S3 shows at 217g/Km.
Old 23-08-2008, 13:00   #53
Poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxw View Post
I've been getting some starting issues to add to the list of blips of S3 ownership so I'm getting them to check it at the next service. I won't be keeping this car much longer. Can't make up my mind what I want next, but for the first time ever I'm starting to watch the running costs.

I'm sure the 'new' facelifted S3 / Sportback released last month have the newer fuel pump as the CO2 / MPG and BHP figures have altered slightly.

Odd that, the TT-S with 272ps engine has a co2 of 190 something !
Old 25-08-2008, 09:15   #54
warren_cox
Back from the dead

warren_cox has 20 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poverty View Post
Odd that, the TT-S with 272ps engine has a co2 of 190 something !
It's a fair bit lighter (100kgs or so), as its half aluminum floorpan and much smaller body area panels on the TT. The S3 is nearly 1600kgs.
Old 25-08-2008, 11:24   #55
chrisboyle999
MFD3 for sale, inbox me.

chrisboyle999 has 10 points
Quote:

s3=199g/km, s3 sportback=201g/km .

(from the glossy)
chrisboyle999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2008, 15:36   #56
Poverty

Quote:
It's a fair bit lighter (100kgs or so), as its half aluminum floorpan and much smaller body area panels on the TT. The S3 is nearly 1600kgs.
I wouldnt have thought weight would make any difference to how much co2 it puts out though, surely a more powerful version of the engine would kick out more co2 unless of course its fitted with a more restricitive cat.
Old 27-08-2008, 22:19   #57
Chris_Cupra

Chris_Cupra has 10 points
Quote:

No, the new S3-Sportback (the 5-door version of the S3 hatch, and slightly longer) has exactly the same engine design [belt driven camshafts, and intake camshaft-driven high pressure fuel pump, and no the newer Audi's Valiable valve lift (AVVL) system]. Essentially there is no revision for the K04-type turbo bearing 2.0 TFSI engines (S3/Cupra/Ed30) at the moment. There is a rumor, that these revisions will start in the after mid 2009 production models...
Chris_Cupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2008, 01:07   #58
mode

mode has 10 points
I have a leon fr 2 litre petrol turbo with no mods and 17000 miles on the clock, today whilst joining the motorway i did i admit give the car some welly accelerating in second and then third to the red line though not exceeding it when suddenly no power at all the car would not even rev i coasted to the hard shoulder tried starting the car but though the starter motor turned etc no firing up of the engine, i tried one last time and it rather lumpily started like it ran out of petrol and has run fine since.

Does this sound like the fuel pump/engine wear problem?? There were no engine management lights etc on after the incident so would it log a fault code if i had a dealer look at it?
mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 17:47   #59
Leigh15

Leigh15 has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poverty View Post
I wouldnt have thought weight would make any difference to how much co2 it puts out though, surely a more powerful version of the engine would kick out more co2 unless of course its fitted with a more restricitive cat.
CO2 is measured in g/km - so the heavier the car the more the engine has to work, meaning the CO2 levels are increased. The figure is worked out for each car, not each engine
Old 02-09-2008, 23:45   #60
Poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leigh15 View Post
CO2 is measured in g/km - so the heavier the car the more the engine has to work, meaning the CO2 levels are increased. The figure is worked out for each car, not each engine
oh ok, yeah that makes sense

Bookmarks

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

(View-All Members who have read this thread : 1681
-pseudonymous-, -SlicK, -UzY-, /dev/null, 1.8T, 10man, 140SPORT, 14k, 1Toomanycars, 2011LeonFR, 20vtB0b, 20vturbocupra, 22john, 22ssingh, 2die4, 2G, 3pointturn, 4/4 dirty dervs, 5imonharri5, 6moe66, 6th.replicant, 747_727, 8@nO$, 8bit, A.smith-Cupra, Aaron*, aaronb84, abbotsmike, abdullahb85, ablackcupra, Abs2788, acespizee, Adam's Cupra, adam1811, adam23, Adam83, adamb87, Adamm, AdamRoutley, adm013, Adman77, adrianofrcarlos, adulka, adz83, ADzABOUT, Aidso101, ajs14, aka, akg, akz, Al, Al3ks, alans, alesi27, alexj124, AlexK1, alexpb, alextt93, alijay, alionka, Ali_Hayes, Allan Andersen, AllanCupra, Allan_84, allbutt55, allisonbreed, Allsebrook2006, Almandino, Alnitak, alog4287, Alsh, Alunakis, alwaysinfront, alx_chung, Alzak, Amir_dan, ammar3689, andieleon, andpen, Andrei_Nick, AndrewJB, Andrewski, andrew_leon, Andy ap, Andy Bird, andy fr180, Andy McCombe, Andy,s.scfr184, andychef1234, andycupra, Andydavy, Andyg1978, AndyG_TSi, AndyH38, andymac123, andypower, andyspencer, andytaylor1980, Andy_FR, andy_lux, angy, anthony37, AnthonyDi, antipesto93, AntneeUK, Aok82, Ape, apsol, ArcticCupra, ares, ARi01, arsenalmorris, Art0ir, ARTTAY10, asasprey, Asce, ash101, ash3435, Ash5314, ashbash, ashthomas88, asifk, asilaydying1234, asquith_4, asthpsw, avendit, AwesomeAl, AwesomeHassan, AzzA Dobson24, B1rdy, b21playa, B5NGV, Babyface, Bacon, BagFullOfLeon, BAGZ, Bakes100, Balddee2, balls deep, bane_punk, banksy21, barnybullet, Barry-Lee, BarryB, batman1990, batwing, BazTango'd, bbob, Bbqforce10, Bedlam, beeko85, BeezerDiesel, belfastchris45, Ben CTR, Ben P, ben20VT, Ben750, ben@amdessex, benhampshire, benito, beniz, Benjic2, benrobbo, BEOWULF, bete noir, beterthanlife, betts, betty_swollox, BHP Addict, bibsen, BIBULENT, Big Dunc, big eck, Big Lee M, Big-Pete, bigbadjay, Bignod00, Big_Mikey_G, BIG_Y, Biker, Bikerz, bil44, billh, billyhas, birchy2010, BirdDog, bisto48, bjh_101, bjornatron, bkingb, BlackCupraa, BLACKNIGHT, Blade, Blades, blade_jo, Blaine, bloody_typical, bmb779, bobak, Bobanegra, bobphatboyphat, boditza, Bogwoppit, bondbill2k2, Bonzy1800, borderboy, borisvanhalen, Botor, boxster, Bozlin, BPrudence, bqd, Br!dges, BraddersThe3rd, brad_barker12, breedish, Breezapom, Bregt14, Bretty, Brinkz, bristolsparks, britishsligean, BrokenBones, Bronk, BrownFox, Bruce GT3, Bruce-m, brucey1, BStones, bubba, bubbles1, Bully007, BumbleJC, burrell, Button, BUX FR170, Buzz123, bws, C.B, C3PRA, Cabbage, cadman2k, CalBrad420, calvR, campbell_p30, carlamos, carlt69, carl_ep91, carpboy, CatB1, cav, cawsey18, cdmalpass, cg11bby, cgrillo, Chambers_CUPRA, Chan_P1_TDi_FR, charisk123, charlesz1066, charlie boy, CharlieRCupes, Chemical Al, Chester, ChesterRover, cheungy, chilli, chopper-lew, chorlton, chr1sd, Chris B, Chris Bartram, chris1788, chris285, chrisb2284, chrisboyle999, ChrisCurzon, chrisf1903, ChrisGTL, chrisjgill, chrisjm29, chrispyvrs, ChrisSutherland, chrisw_mk2cupra, Chris_a_73, Chris_Cupra, chris_foci, chungster, cila555, Ciosmi, CJcupra, CJRamze, ckempo, Clark10, claroz, class2ldn, classic84, claudefrog, Clazzer, Clossie, CNleoncupra, cocadave, Colin C, Colledge87, colsy, ConnorWatt, coolantrs, Copey, corradophil, CoScolai, cossiedave, CovCupra, coxxic, cpcpeter, Crafoo, Craig D, Craig FR, Craig01988, craigboca, craigib76, craigy86, Crashapollo, crigisback, Crize, Crono, csd_19, CTID, cuky, Cupra Chris, cupra fan, Cupra Jim, Cupra Kev, CUPRA QRO, Cupra R, Cupra R Matt, Cupra Ross, cupra tda2, cupra yk1, cupra-ads, cupra-db, cupra-esx, Cupra-jay, cupra-tfsi, cupra.al, cupra123, cupra14, cupra2008, cupra2424, cupra29200, cupradan, CupraEst, CupraGTI16V, cuprakemp, Cupraken, cupralite, cupramillo, cupramk2, Cupranation, cupraNW, CupraR1, cuprar265, Cuprarob112, cuprarstu, CupraSport, cuprastoffs, CupraString, CupraTOC, CupraVAG, cupra_ahhh, Cupra_G, Cupra_Jay95, cupra_r_ick, Cupra_Wayne, CyborgCupraJQ, C_ED_99, D...B..., d11nyd, D8MNS, dafe01, Daffy, dainott2105, Dale_tem, Damon_, DaMouse, Dan FR, Dan.Payne, Dan07FR, Dan1720v, DandB, Dandle, DanGB, Dangerous Dave, DanH, Daniel H, daniel_18, danneth, dannocuprar, danny mk3 cupra, Danny-, danny20vt, Danny@INA, DannyC87, dannychapman10, Danny_FR, danpalmer, DansFR, Dan_90, Dan_FR_DSG, Dao, Darbo, Dario, darkhorse, darren2611, Darth Revan, Datapro0, dav, Dave 20vT, Dave 77, dave mac, dave.richmond, dave1814, DaveD, davej_anderson, Davescooby, DaveysFR, dave_ph, david.swanson, davo, davyboy, daz, Daz P, Daz031178, daz20vt, Daza, DAZFR72, dazjb69, DBD19, dbscupra, DCNI, ddc, deamer44, DeanJ, deanogee7, dearly beloved, Dearnie, Dec66mk2fr, Deebo, deebow, deepdragon, degzy, delboyuk2005uk, densil, Deplunk, DerbyForget, derelyth, dez22, dezthestig, dfort1uk2, dicky FR, diesel01uk, Diesel81, dieselface, DIFT, diggerbucket, DigiGuru, dijas, din_Shaz, Dirt Junkie, DJ-LIAMC, dj.bang, djscorch, DJ_Steve, DMackie, dmkay_80, dnahacker, doctor rage, dohc52uk, Donnyboy, dooresy, Dopedpanda, Dorny, Double B, Doug, Doughmac, dougiekillen, douglas10, Dr-LCR, drewFR, drizzlefizzzax, druddle, Dubslag, Dude, Dudemeister, dukebox9reg, duncinascoob, dustyivan86, dvinell, ecklad, eddiel34, Edgarasv, edgeog, effess, El Dingo, el leone, elfigo, ellsmacd, Emm, Emocion77, emsquared, EndlessNameless, EoinM, epts2008, Eric87, Eriedor, Erijaso, erminio, eta76, Evan@APR, evo2345, Evsi, ex888, fa11ows, Fahid82, Faisal, faisal1203, falzotti, FarisBB, fat andy, Fatal_Angel, fATCH, fellowsuk, Ferryman, fike, finchyboy....K1, fireblade929, Firefox75, firestorm, Fl@pper, FlameRevenge, Fluff, Foo56, Fordy_FR, ForgeMotorsport, fossie, fozzybear, FR Ritchie, FR+TDI, FR-LUMPIT, FR200, fr550, FrChappers, FReakingSeat, Frederic-cupra, freekie, Freewheelin', frodofast, frost87, fr_craig, FR_Kris, FSiLeonMike, fyfe9, G.P, G19RJS, G4reth, G5RBY, g60stu, Gabster, gac, GainfulShrimp, gammar, Gandi67, Gar3th, Gareth 265 R, gareth86, garetha1980, Gareth_1.8T, Gary S, Gary@Cookies, Gaz-04, Gaz20VT, gazbcupra, Gazbo22, Gazhill81, GazM, gazprice79, gazz01, Gazza_24, Geordie2001, Geordie_Paul, GeorgeChios, Georgel, gepsoh, Gex, gfarm101, GhostMjr, ghosty, GhulamAfzal11, Ghunter, gillygilbert, Ginner, giveadinet, Gixxer3000, Glovepup, GMInsite, Gnollins, goldie87, Golf-GTI-MK1, googies, Goot, Gracey, Graf1x, GrahamFR, Gray & Kirsty, GrayT, Grbeduff, greenocktriple, gregy_reynolds, GREG_R84, GREY 225, greyfloppyhat, GS16LRHP, gsdude, GtSport, gulzar, Guncha, gunnergibson, gunsdontkillppl, Gw19, H & H 2.3, habboub, Haddock, Hairy, Hamburgalarr, hamlyn, hamps_w, hara, Harris., harry171, Hartosh1, Has, has22fas, HasF, Havok316, Hawkers, Hawkins, hawtin1584, hayesey, hazzagrant, Hb69, Head on Fire, Healyrae, hedgehog-harvey, heggie, heliliam, hellowed, herbie147, Hilla LCR, hilly81, Hobbiniho, HotHatchSteve, HTarim, HuckingFell, Hud, Hudson, hulf_fr, hungabunga, hunggar, Hurdy, huvo, Hybrid, Hydrovert, IanG, Ibia FR 1.8T, IbizaAlex, ibizacupra, ibizajamie, IbizaTDI08, ibiza_1.4tdi, icemancupra, icestorm81, Ictoanuk, iDan, idjbell, Igor23, INA, Indy, indyr, InfernalBadger, Invicta, Invincible, Invisible, invisiblekid, IOMMAN, irf, itsmefishy, J0N, J0n3, J3PPY, J400uk, J500ANT, J888MYY, J@mes, jaba101, Jacey Boy, jackett, jackoni, Jairm88, jake, jakesbrakes, Jakeyz92, jam1, jamandspoon81, james.milroy, james12, JAMESYBOY-08, James_3, jamfool, JAMI3, Jamie55, JamieF, jamiegwillym, Jamiemerrilees1, Jamiethorley, Jamiex17, Jamie_k1, Jamie_Ldn, JamMar360, JamMonkey, Jammy78, Jarre, Jaruba, Javirero, Jay, jay-bob 25, jay87, JayCee, jaykicksass, Jaynemc, Jayz, jazza fr, JB21, JC, jcp, jc_boc, jds, Jedimaster65, jeff030379, jeffg, Jelly Baby, jendy, jez283, jezyg, jgy6000, jh1, Jhouse_101, Jhunter_83, Jimbobcook, jimboy, jimjamsco, jj06, JK1, JKM, jlecour, jma8299, jmc1976, jmcvicar, JMP, Jodrell, Joe M, joely, Joens, joestella28, Joe_3490, John-Cupra_TDI, john.s, johnbev, johnny_reyno, Johnstone, jon-tfsi, jonathanp, Jonezyfr, jonjay, Jonny, jonny1978, jonnyash, JonnyBCK, JonnyF, Jonnyruddick, jonovan82, JoonasFr, joostdeblok, Jordan359, Jordanlivi1, jordanogrady, jordyboy004, jorgii, Josh, JoshCupraR, Joshh, Joshkcupra, JoshRedCupra, joshwill, JP6, jpclarke, jreedy, jurand, Justa, justsean, Jwk, JWLeeson, J_280, K.S.D, K1 SNY, K1ROSEDAM, K1Shane, k1_cupra, k1_Joynesy, k1_tom, KarenJ, Karl db, Karl w, Kaza, kazand, KDV, KebabWarrior81, Keith Wood, Keithio, KELHAM, kenny_fr, Kenshi0001, kerem129, KernowFR, Kev Hall2, Kev07, Kevgrady, kevin1989, kevlaa, kevscupra, Kewster83, kezFR07, khaos, kidinspace, killbot, kiminauta3000, King of comedy, kingy89, kirkyboy3, Kiukas, Kneller, knight, Knight_Rider, knoted, koala5, kohmikey, koush, Kr1s0121, kr42yxx, krik, kroni, kryptik, kw1984, kwstasp, Kye69, kyleb123, KYLEB88, kylemartin93, Kylep943, L.R.C., L@on, Laidbackdaddy, lajohnz, Lally, LasseO, Lavery, Lcampbell_91, LCR User, lcr.kenny, LCR350, lcrb, lcrboy, LC_15, lc_allan, Lee M, Lee2.0tfsi, lee3011, lee3272, leeapole, leecupra240, leedscupra_r, leegriffiths, leemclellan, Leeoncupra, Legojon, Leigh15, lelilo, lemmentalja, Lentäjä, Leodis, leon cupra r, leon petrolhead, leon.il, Leon1600s, leon263, LeonCR, LeonDK, LeonFR07DSG, LeonFRDave, LeonFRMK1, LeonFRNik, LeonJamie, leonmk2cupra, leontdi130, leonvt2001, leon_in_uk, leon_lib, Leon_MHX, lesinge2k, leviathan18, LewisW, lexyy, lips10, Lisacupra, littlefella, liver-red, locky, Lodey23, lodge, lofer, lofty987, Londy, LONZO, lordgibbness, LOU ROB, lsg60, lsm, LucaFR86, lucifer666, Lucio Bravo, lugsy, luke101, lukecupra2001, LukeFR, lukey K1, Lukeyx, Lukeyy, Luke_buk, luke_h, lupocharged, m.001, M1C VX, M1KEH, m3eater, M477YEO, m4rtin, M600RKC, M6TT F, M7R, Mac, mach4, mackgold, Mad Jock, MadFaz, madfx, Madman0405, Madmile, magicmcfc, mainaman, maj81, makkakm, malaroo978, MalcB, Maln, Mandu, manhota, Manny, Marc87, marcosport, marcus.l, Marino, marjanot, mark-cupra, MarkE, markgb, Markkoni, markl, markm49uk, markmeus, markojay, marks_leon, mark_eisner, marraa, Marshall, martas4676, martin j., Martin P, martybelfasTfsi, martycupratdi, martziniuk, maryius, Mashburn, massouille, Masterkm, Matchman50, MathiasVN, matt-tsi, matt09, MATTCR, matthab, Matthewsarg, matty1000kk, Matty1986, matty_glanza, matt_s, matylad, mc funbot, mccracd, McZan, mdmay, Mdonno, mds1256, Memme112, metman9185, Mick288, micky 32, mihai_0507, Mike H, MIKE THOMPSON, mike000, mike0105, mike89, mikee66, mikef92, mikeymike, Mikey_P8, mike_allison, Mike_Leon, Millbo, miller 666, mini_racer, minority, miscreant, Misko, miss_cupraR, Mitchy, MitraShark, MJ, mk2 cupra r, mk4 cupra, mk4dub, MM95, mnkiboy, moggy, moggytom, mogsy, Moley RUFC, monk3y303, monkeynuts, monkgti, morini, moschopz, mosso, mouse1989, Mozza82, mozzer260185, Mr Bigglesworth, Mr Cellotape, Mr Scubatank, Mr&MrsS, MrDurst, MrFwibble, mrkev, mrowell, MrStevo, MrT, mrvavavoom, msz, mty12345, MUFFIN, muks11, Murdered LCR, murph81, mwat5on, MWG, MyCarSpares, mYGeL, n0ble, Nads123, nam, NAS23, Nath-leon, Nath., nath86, nathan., Nautilus, nc30rider, nealy578, Neel-Cupra, neeleyveeley, Nef, Neil82, NeilC, NeilMcK, NeilW, neil_1821, neil_f225, neo265, neon1, NewShoes, Newstarter, nibbles, Nick, nick-fr, Nick666, nickbrown_500, NickCupraR, NickLCR, NickP, NickShaw, Nick_TDi, NigelCupra, nikolai, nils 6l, NinjaPirateUK, Nobber, nog, noktoto, northern monkey, northernmonkey, Number12, Nutkin, NVM, NWhiteley, Octane2097, old yella, OLDLACE, OldManPooley, OLDOILER, OldSpeckledBen, olethalb, OliCupra, olip74, olitaylor07, Oliveracc, Olivermalyn, Osc, oscar-cupra, oswal, OU0Cupra, outstandingwork, OvniAl, owen lcr, ozaudio, ozzymyster, p11lkw, P13ULC, pagey198, Pander, Par, Pat15312, Paul B2010, Paul Cupra R, Paul197, paul7619, paulfs, paulgtir, PaulieB, Paulki, PaulLFR, paulplom, Paulr89, paulw2427, Paul_W, paul_zx6r, pavel1771, PBrowny86, Pedestrian, pedxxx, Penguin, penny58k1, Peppermuncher, Petecog79, Peter 87, peter3hg, PeterS, petrolhead, PH1L NI, Pheo, phil 9289, phillbriggs, phillyhall, PHILMEWAGON, PhilYerBoots, phil_monk31, Pigeon142, Pinocchio, PiperRS, pj1985, PlatinumCupra, plipman, PLuKE, PnP, pointypatrol, Poko, POLMAN, Poochy, POPOV, porksword28, powly1621, PPHenry, pr0xy, predo, prezf, probee, Proby, processpaul, Project1P, ProSpec, pstables, PSV6, Ptar64, ptycupra, Pure:Torque, push, putridmocha, pwskingle, qczarq, Quadrablast, QuietQuackers, quintonrose, R 20vt J, r1kbo, r30lac, r401caw, R4cup, racer66, Racheluk, Rael, RafLad, Rafterman79, ragazzi, rageuk, ragga63, Raider, Rallye Dale, ramborobert, Rampage, Rarpuc, rastajambo, Ray_n_Debs, RazorBoy, realneal00_0, Red ibiza, redcupra07, Redemption, RedFive, Redgie, redkite, RedR, redreligion, RedRob83, reece1591, reesy, Revo Kev, Revon, Rhys Beal, ri5t0, Rich12885, Richard D, RichardB, richardc, RichFR, richibiza, richicupra, RichN, Richoscos, richserena2310, Richy!!!, richybigman, Rich_Derv, RickyD1975, rickyleon, Rigla, riker, Rikman, rikwandi, rik_t, Rivva, rllmuk, Rob FR TDi, Rob GTI, Rob-Cupra, Rob66, rob929, Robbo73, robbob, robcorkhill, ROBD--M15RPD, robdf2, RobDon, Robert Barnes, RobFR, RobH, robin cur, robin_nerf, robjnr, robo2731, RobsCupra, robt880, robthebubble, Rob_B, rockape, rocket_26_, Rodie121, RodneyA, roiLaredo, Romigo, Ron Conno, Ronin225, Rorza, ross27, rosshutchie, Rosskie, rpmleon, rryans11, RSBUBBA, rsrich, rsulam, rsx, rs_jon, Rua1r1, rudgey, Ruff Ryder, Ruffy, RuidCi, Russ3474, Russ_tdi, Rusty Nuts, Rusty2k, rv2583, Ryanoceros, ryehorse, rödcupra, S2TTB, s3atl3onFR, s700 mcv, saintelise, Sam89, sambryant, Sammae, sando88, Sano, Sast, satli, sau, Scby555, scoota80, Scott.T, Scottmf, scotty026, scotty1310, ScrapMechanic, sd123sd, seagully, SeanCorky, Seanographer, SeanyK, Seat racer, SEATCOOBER, seatcupramad23, SeatDanny, seatkev, seatstu, seatturbopower, seatvirgin, seat_rich, Seb_P, secret.squirrel, Segger, seione, SexySeat, Sh0ckwave, Shadders, Shandy, Shapin, Shar, shaunymac, Shaun_E, shaw25, sheffboy, Shepdog, shnazzle, Shrek, Si, sibbocupra, Siboneh, sie77, SigmaDelta, Signor Whippy, silver surfer, silverfox, SimD1978, simon128927, simon54321, SimonFRTDI, simonp123, Sinbad, singh123, Si_TDi_FR, sk4tec, skard, skiddusmarkus, Skisbp, slappy_dunbar, slim20vt, slysi84, Small, smbitin, Smee, Smigger, SMiiTHY, Smiler-MK2, Smurfy, SNAP-ON, Snarks, snavE ttaM, Sneaky1337, Snower20vt, Snowsurfer, soche, sonic11, sotaville, Space Coyote, sparkie1984, Sparkopolo, Sparksy, sparky707, Spawney, spearce, Speedy83, SpidaCZ, spiralfries, Spirit Furtive, splinter26, splinter_cdo, splitpin, sportbilly, springer, spud31, SpursMadDave, Squealy, SRStdi, stabilo, Stakeknife, staneko, ste-lfc, SteA, Steed8, Steede, stefanbrash, Stegor, stellabelly, stephen1982, stephenSF, steve7786, SteveClarkFR, stevedevett, stevesulsh, SteveTDCi, steveyg, stevie go, StevieCupra92, Stevoz03, stevo_nwuk, stewbie55, Stewprovo, Stiggy, STOCKY, Stonesie, stpete, Street, streetbeef, string, stu666, Stuart19577, Stuart83, STUARTCLARK1982, stuflo, stuFR, Stupra, Stylance, StylancePaul, Subc, Suddy, Suicida1 Zombie, sunny2k2000, Super gaz, superkarl, Supershorty, superstu88, surajb1, surfo, swannley, T-Bull, T0DDY, t0m, t121anf, Taipan, Tam, TAOTAO, tapman, TarekElsakka, tatestar1, techieboi, tehguy, telmo.r, TFSI Elise, Tfsi_Mike, th0m4s- c33, Thafussa, thaivol, thanassis, The Old Codger, The poloman, TheCraig, TheDean, thefatplasterer, thermalp4, thestonegate, Thompa93, Thor_Asgard, Tiburon, TidzaCupra, tim1547, TimJK, TimJohnson, Timmyboy, TimSawf, TJenkos, toca72, toilet, toledoChris, Tom B, tom t, tom.b, Tombstoneuk, Tomer 20VT, tomhcupra, Tomibz, tommy918, tommy_a, Tom_SE_2009, Tonezz, tonipieleanu, tonto, tonycane, toot, Toxic, Traction, tractorboy, traumapat, Trekkie, trevorg1988, Tricky Red, triggster, trippy21, TrophyJem, truant2000, Trublu07, truss, TSI BOY, tundrarocks, turkish, Twisted1, Tylerjet, T_Free, uncle, Uncle Fester, unclelonghair, uniseat, unsheenashashin, unyonion, Updown789, uzzy, v0id, vagmanFR72, VAGUE, valverjam, varley16, vdawg, veloc123, Veyron, vfr400racer, vialli69, Viking, Vimes, vINyL3, Virdz, viren, volvic, vRSy, vtxracer, w.reid306, w5ccb, waggyy, walkerfr, Wallie, Wama, warren30, warren_cox, wazza16, webb204, webdiod, webhype, webwysard, Weedall, WeeG, weejim, Weetz, Wellsy, WelshConan, Welsh_Steve, Weslington, westy2k1, wezy0, whitecuprak1, WHOZBOSS, wigz45, wild willy, WileEcoyote, Wilko, wilksy, wilky19, will-fairburn, willber, willc, williburp, Willz17, Wilson9, Wimbledonian, window60, windy1664, Wings988, Wire_Gal, wisejason, wolfiecuprar, womble68, worleyg, Worthy93, WRC555, Wullyboy, WW_VRS, X cupra, xander_leon, xavier de, xhellixx, xreyuk, xyz, Yannerson, yarlie7, yaue10, yaza01, yazmidani, yea_good_1, Yello, yellonvi-R, YIN, YoDan, Yohan87, yooni7, Youbee, younger25, Youngy81, zak, ZiggyEP3, Zipcode, [M]ike, _chris_, _sql_
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: