Pcv valve

Aug 27, 2012
Maidstone, Kent
Take a look at this, you can get silicone replacement that replaces the white one on the right and the T piece

breather.jpg

The replacement
http://www.creationsmotorsport.com/product-detail.php?pid=15

Sep 4, 2012
Rainham essex
In the pic above it shows the pcv facing the front of the car. On mine it's to the left of the t piece right next to the pipe with a 90 degree bend . So my pcv is before the t piece facing the passenger side of the car. So in the pic above where the pcv valve is its just straight pipe.

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
I've replaced the upper and the one below the upper pipe (the wiggly one) and it was quite annoying to replace due to the lack of working space. Also the one-use clips are a bitch to unclamp. Havent replaced the one facing the front.

Feb 22, 2006
Penzance Cornwall
I have none of that crappy pipe work left. I removed it all and put in a catch tank which now vents to atmosphere. Benefit is no more oily crap going back through the intake. No more boost/vacuum leaks because the Pcv system that's left is totally separate. But be aware if you don't use a catch tank with 19mm inlets to match your current pipes from the rocker cover and oil filter housing you risk doing some damage as the pressure builds up, I tried and fired the dipstick out along with a load of oil.

Sep 4, 2012
Rainham essex
I have none of that crappy pipe work left. I removed it all and put in a catch tank which now vents to atmosphere. Benefit is no more oily crap going back through the intake. No more boost/vacuum leaks because the Pcv system that's left is totally separate. But be aware if you don't use a catch tank with 19mm inlets to match your current pipes from the rocker cover and oil filter housing you risk doing some damage as the pressure builds up, I tried and fired the dipstick out along with a load of oil.

Don't you get an oily smell in the car though. How hard is it to fit a catch tank.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.