anti roll bar for CUPRA TFSI

cupra-tfsi

Jul 28, 2008
Hi guy, there is a person that have change the anti roll bar ??, do you know much is the size of the front and rear bar standard cupra ??,

and Opinion-comments-feedback???

Thank you to all..

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
i think if depends on what make of ABRs you go for. H&R, Eibach and neuspeed ones are the main ones i think. i've got a TDi FR and went for eibach one, but my front ARB is 26mm and 23mm rear. not sure how much different cupra ones will be.

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
I have front and rear Neuspeed ARBs. The front one was fitted first and there was abit of a squeak but now that I have fitted the the rear the squeak is gone. Maybe some oil would do the trick or new bushes?
Alex

noktoto

Mar 10, 2008
Poland
I have front and rear stiffer H&R's and they dont squeak at all.

That's because of their teflon bushes. Eibach ARBs have polyurethane ones and may squeak and require oiling. I would like to know does it happen often (or at all).

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
I've got an Eibach one on the front and a Neuspeed one on the rear.. Neither have squeaked for me at all! However, the guy I work with fitted Eibach ARBs to his Focus and the garage that fitted them didn't grease the front bushes so it squeaked like anything. They ended up taking it back and greasing them properly and now they don't squeak at all! :)

Aug 11, 2008
Liverpool
They're well worth it! Make such a difference when giving it some round corners! :) (Not that I condone that sort of driving! ;) )

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
biggest difference is wet weather handling. It grips so much more viciously before starting to understeer. Even then you can still feel the tyres trying to bite.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members