got the mooing noise

Leon_MHX

Stealth TDi
Nov 6, 2008
Cheshire
The thing is that it didn't do it before...so hence I think its an issue.
Alex

I have the exact thing on my TDi 140, started doing it at about 14,000 miles. Then gradually got louder. Took it to one garage and they said it was nothing to worry about. :S

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
Im wondering if its worth getting the parts listed above from seremotors then getting a local mechanic to fit it. If it quietens mine by half id be happy!

Last edited:

No_LiMiT

Speaking of noises(sorry for butting in), when letting gas pedal go(lifting my leg after giving it gas) i hear sound like air being let out of something (cant really explain xD) is that normal thing or should I explain better? :D

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
went to seat dealers barlow motors wolverhampton today told them about noise and the bulletin number and part to be ordered and fitted next thursday ,i havenot had any problems with barlows over warrenty issues allways good service

cuprascott

Leon FR DSG 150 Tdi
Nov 28, 2006
Speaking of noises(sorry for butting in), when letting gas pedal go(lifting my leg after giving it gas) i hear sound like air being let out of something (cant really explain xD) is that normal thing or should I explain better? :D

Thats the turbo dumping the unused air back through the air box. Try taking openeing the air box and doing it you will hear it 100x louder!

neosir10

Hi all,

I've recently been experiencing some possible problems with my Seat Leon 2.0 TDi DSG 06 car. When I accelerate on Drive, The 1st second or so, it feels like the car is accelerating harshly, like its gargling or something! Then its normal,and then into second gear it does it again at the beginning but then goes back to normal. This doesnt happen in Sport mode, however I do believe its started doing it slightly! Little worrying. I asked a mechanic at Kwik Fit and he said aah,its a diesel...but it never did it before so he doesnt really know! Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks in advance for all your help.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.