Remap information

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I have a Leon FR+ TDI 2.0 170 supercopa

What gains would i get egr delete, dpf removel, air filter and a remap.

Why do people delete the EGR.

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Sent from my iPhone 9 from a time machine

olitaylor07

Badger Badger
Jul 15, 2012
West Yorkshire
EGR won't increase performance it just stops all the burnt fuel mixture been plowed back into the engine.

Air filter will do nothing.

DPF removal is also illegal unless your going to gut, weld it back up and put it back on.

Remap stage 1 around 200bhp and stage 2 215bph ish.

Me and Johnny got ours done by a local guy in leeds (Vtune Leeds) and very happy with the service and very knowledgable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NVM

Oct 17, 2010
Any reputable tuner will gut the dpf when tuning the pd170.. Egts are just too high for dpf filters after a decent tune

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
Would recommend rtec probably the best custom tuners in the uk and i had egr delete dpf delete and mapping for 550 with 210bhp and 355nm this was a safe map with very little smoke to pass smog test.

NVM

Oct 17, 2010
Egr deletes on the ppd can be problematic unless the hysterias are found on all software versions

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2013
West Yorkshire
MAN-ual all the way buddy for the win, seen expensive getting a car mapped with DSG as they map the box as well so you'll be alright. I'd also get the DPF gutted as they only cause problems, bloody stupid things. I had one block on my sprinter and it blow the inlet manifold apart, split it. I've not heard of this happening on the Seats though.

Last edited: