Stereo cable colors

tom450

Feb 14, 2016
Hi guys! Cheers from argentina
I have a problem with my 2007 leon FR. Two weeks ago it was stolen, fortunately i could recover the car but not like that the complete audio system (Alpine). The thieves cut the original conector with a wire cutter and now im trying to find out each cable (the original cables arent like the standard ISO colors).
The problem is that i cant find the ACC Wire, i tried with a tester but there is not 12V in any other wire while the key is turned (except the direct batery positive).
I checked the fuses because at first i wasnt able to find the direct positive. The Radio fuse was burned, i replaced it and only the direct batery positive started to give me 12V.

I wanted to put a image of the wires but it doesnt allow me because i have to made 15 posts or more... :shrug:

koush

Oct 30, 2010
Churchdown,Gloucester
Hi,

There is no ignition switch in the Leon, it works off canbus I believe to switch on the factory radio. Most people either buy an adaptor like connects 2, which gives an ignition through the canbus box, or run a separate wire from the fuse box to behind the headunit.

Koush

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.