Bcs

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
Spoke with Nige today at BCS and ordered one of his exhausts. I've opted for the TBE power valve system with the ceramic black oval tip. Going to be a long wait until July and a long trip so really hope it's worth it. I've heard lots of good things

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Define irony!! I spoke to him too today. I have ordered the standard TBE system for my LCR with the ceramic coated black tailpipes too!!!!! Also gonna be a long wait till the end of the June lol.

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
To be fair I'm getting mine based on the great feedback on the forum plus a few other testimonies. I hope it's as nice as people say

aaaa_kk

Nov 19, 2016
Crawley, West Sussex
I went for a BCS Powervalve cat back for my cupra 280. I ordered it on the 8th of April and then spoke to Nige again on the 8th of may but still waiting. Must be busy there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
Mines going to be ready july12th which is a bit of a wait. Nige said they were very busy which is a good sign.

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
Had my exhaust fitted today. I know everyone says it but the guys are such a pleasure to deal with. It's hard to find genuine people who love what they do and push for the best results. Highly recommended for anyone looking to purchase an exhaust. Great quality, sounds amazing I couldn't be happier

lodge

Aug 22, 2010
Swansea
Hi tom. Not sure why but I'm having a nightmare posting pics. If you google BCS powervalve and go on their Facebook page, I noticed today they've posted pictures of my car. It's the first set on there so easy to find.
Hope that helps

iNeoTom

Mar 21, 2017
Here are the pics for anyone else who wants to see :)

https://www.facebook.com/pg/bcsnigel.leeming/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1621420387870067

TAPhfDf.jpg

QfvWbv0.jpg

gwgqu97.jpg

zmjrqb5.jpg

rq46zL1.jpg

5davbTW.jpg

LQMyDUS.jpg

Me4tAmi.jpg

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise