Seat RNS315 - Media System 2.1

TK02

Dec 10, 2017
Hi,

I have had a look through the forums but can't seem to get an answer to my issue so sorry if it has been covered before!

I purchased a Leon SE Copa with the Media System 2.1 I can't get it to play my music from my iPhone via USB keeps saying on iPhone 'accessory not supported'.

Here is what I've tried to fix it:

-Different cable
-Tried resetting the system to factory
-Tried another iPhone (same thing happens)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

brian1912

May 7, 2017
Hi,

I have had a look through the forums but can't seem to get an answer to my issue so sorry if it has been covered before!

I purchased a Leon SE Copa with the Media System 2.1 I can't get it to play my music from my iPhone via USB keeps saying on iPhone 'accessory not supported'.

Here is what I've tried to fix it:

-Different cable

-Tried resetting the system to factory

-Tried another iPhone (same thing happens)

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mind sound daft but you do know you can play the music through Bluetooth,I get the same issue with any cable I’ve tried even find it hard to charge my phone too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TK02

Dec 10, 2017
Mind sound daft but you do know you can play the music through Bluetooth,I get the same issue with any cable I’ve tried even find it hard to charge my phone too

Hi, yeah I use bluetooth for it at the moment but it's just annoying that it doesn't work. Was thinking if its more than 1 iPhone then potentially it is either the unit software or iOS 11.2

brian1912

May 7, 2017
Hi, yeah I use bluetooth for it at the moment but it's just annoying that it doesn't work. Was thinking if its more than 1 iPhone then potentially it is either the unit software or iOS 11.2

It could be you need a actual cable from seat they must endorse a cable surely ?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.