Prices????

Fatal_Angel

Jan 8, 2006
Norfolk
I was just wondering what sort of deals people got on their new leons?

I'm looking to get the 2.0 TDI sport, already taken 1 for a test drive twice and i loved it.

Any websites that do a good deal??

Thanks in advance :)

Rampage

Trainee Northener
May 24, 2003
I found one the other day with the 2.0 TFSI for £14.3k, but I can't find it now :(

Tell

Staff member
With my Altea when I was buying it I then went allong to my local dealer and said I have this price [from DrivetheDeal] and can you match it.... they did but went out of business !. I did get it supplied for that price from another dealer that Seat HQ passed the business too. So you can use that information...

R_9ORE

I didnt get any deal, just free metallic paint and mats, the usual!

I also test drove the sport tdi, its very impressive, would defo say faster than my old astra coupe turbo! tourqey as hell!

i opted for the stylance though, its 2.5k cheaper, its the 1.9tdi (105bhp) engine, for £500 quid get it chipped to the same power as the sport! thats what im doing! all the other kit is the same apart from its a 5 speed, different seats and wheels, and thats it...

Fatal_Angel

Jan 8, 2006
Norfolk
Just got a quote off drive the deal and it was 15500 for a 2.0 TDI SPORT with met paint, auto dimming kit and the bluetooth pack!

Going to get a print out and see if my local dealers can match it, or even beat it, LOL!

Hopefully they'll sucumb to the dark side!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.