Newbie with a 1.9TDi

R_9ORE

Hi folks, ive just purchased the stylance 1.9tdi leon,was goin to go for the sport but i didnt want to pay an extra 2.5k for 236lb/ft, 6 gears, sporty seats and 17's when i wanna change the wheels anyway and get it chipped to 240lb/ft for less than half that, the stylance has all the other goodies the same anyway...

my question is, im looking for wheels the now, and am unsure which way to go, im thinking 18's? not sure on style though...:confused:

seen RS4's, dunno how they would look, anyone got any ideas, pics or even photoshop to throw some ideas around my head.

Thanx :)

R_9ORE

cheers will do...

im in Ayr itself mate.

i havent got the car yet, either weekend or early next week, my username is my reggie, keep an eye out and gimme a wave!!:D

R_9ORE

yup, in killie, they were dead good actually. usually you get the sales pitch, buy this, buy that, etc etc, they didnt bother with any of it.

the salesman asked me what colour i wanted, i said either red or black, they said well if you choose black ill give you free metallic paint, so i said, ok, black it is. free mats, tax back off the trade in etc without even having to ask for it!

well impressed.

just need some 18's now to make it look the part, i quite fancy the 5 spokes seat do, the ones that the spoke hav a twist in them. think ill enquire bout them...

THE BIG GAS MAN

Jan 2, 2006
BEITH
Black looks the biz tinted windows on the sport look good on the black. Only prob is its a bugger to keep clean, shows up everything. Mine has a couple of scratches already.Anyone with ideas how to get rid without the swirls would be great:)