Argh! I'm so angry

BagFullOfLeon

Nov 12, 2005
Belfast
[:@]
Some fekker decided to key my brand new Leon because I had the audacity to park in the street outside his house. I was especially carefull not to obstruct anyone's driveway or access. They could have just left a note, but no, they decided to do the cowardly thing. It's in a rich area, so they probably don't want cars polluting their street.

It's a long gouge from rear passenger door through to front door 2mm wide, down to the quick. It's about 1.5 meters long.

I've made a case with the police, hopefully :shrug: they'll look into it. I gave them a few good leads.

It's def a respray job, Agnew Seat have quoted me £609 for the whole side of the car to be redone, as its black magic metallic paint. But seeing as the car is only 3 months old, I guess it has to be done. I'm not too keen on risking getting a patchwork car.

I'm tempted to park a bloody great big muddy JCB in the guys driveway. preferably on his head.

Okay, rant over. I'm done. :cry:

LeakyTurnip

Mull Fember
Feb 11, 2005
N.Ireland
BagFullOfLeon said:
Agnew Seat have quoted me £609 for the whole side of the car to be redone, as its black magic metallic paint. But seeing as the car is only 3 months old, I guess it has to be done. I'm not too keen on risking getting a patchwork car.

What a Shitter! I notice you said 'Agnews' so was it in N.Ireland, where was the car parked? (just so i can avoid it!)

LeakyTurnip

Mull Fember
Feb 11, 2005
N.Ireland
Not a nice thing to happen to anybody. It sickens me when little bast**ds take it upon themselves to damage something that they have no right to.

All things considered £609 seems doesn't seem to bad for a respray, I would have though it would have cost a lot more!

I hate leaving my car anywhere but home!

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
know how u feel mate my leon got keyed outside Glasgow royal infirmary the day my son was born in Nov but thankfully not too deep so a scratch kit might do the trick,and my sisters new lack magic leon got keyed the same general area of car as yours,but hers will need a respray too-some folk have no respect!!!

Knigh

Jul 9, 2005
W Sussex
YerMother said:
There are some complete w@nkers in this world! Unlucky matey! I'm always warey where i leave my motor! I always try and park next to a car more expensive than mine :)

What is it with people. Got a guy in my road who has gone out a bought an old bange just so no one car park outside his house.

(Hadn't thought about parking next to a more expensive car - good thinkin.)

Triple D

When i had my ibiza sx some:w4nk: er remmed the back of it because he couldnt get parked. My mum had only parked it their for 2 minutes and took up 1.5 car spaces, so because he couldnt get parked he decided to start beeping the horn and swearing at my mum and then parked right on my bumper and dented and took the paint off it. So a couple of weeks later and whoops i sliped right down the side of his car and my key was sticking out my pocket:whistle: . Tought that ****** a lesson:D

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
BagFullOfLeon said:
Some fekker decided to key my brand new Leon because I had the audacity to park in the street outside his house. I was especially carefull not to obstruct anyone's driveway or access. They could have just left a note, but no, they decided to do the cowardly thing. It's in a rich area, so they probably don't want cars polluting their street.

It's a long gouge from rear passenger door through to front door 2mm wide, down to the quick. It's about 1.5 meters long.

I've made a case with the police, hopefully :shrug: they'll look into it. I gave them a few good leads.

It's def a respray job, Agnew Seat have quoted me £609 for the whole side of the car to be redone, as its black magic metallic paint. But seeing as the car is only 3 months old, I guess it has to be done. I'm not too keen on risking getting a patchwork car.

I'm tempted to park a bloody great big muddy JCB in the guys driveway. preferably on his head.

IF YOU KNOW WHOS DONE IT KICK HIS FU**IN HEAD IN[:@] [:@] [:@] !!!
I had it done to a 206 i had not nice!

16v-cuprasport

Apr 27, 2005
Devon
Just to make u chaps feel better...(ive had the same thing done to my old mk2 golf gti).........a mate of mine..(nice bloke 2 me......but not a very nice person,if u catch my drift).caught some little ****** doing it to next door's n clio 172........kinda not sure what happend,but the police werent called........the little piece of **** got a SLAP..........

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
pour bright pink paint over his car or through his letter box or tell a few people his a kiddie fiddler that does the trick

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.