Nice lookin leons

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
My lil baby,

Image021-2.jpg

they the piaa led side lights? the ones that are about 90quid?

bizzaboy

Here's a few of mine.
Taken quickly this morning

[picture omitted]

Very nice car - Have to say that ;) , however what is the point of the "Viper Stripes" ?
Especially as they stop at the Grille and dont go down the whole front of the car/bumper.

Every man and his dog has tried them on all makes/models of cars, just no longer cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Very nice car - Have to say that ;) , however what is the point of the "Viper Stripes" ?
Especially as they stop at the Grille and dont go down the whole front of the car/bumper.

Every man and his dog has tried them on all makes/models of cars, just no longer cool.

i think youll find those 'viper stripes' are COPA EDITION stripes, and they stop where they should.

bizzaboy

i think youll find those 'viper stripes' are COPA EDITION stripes, and they stop where they should.

Thankyou for educating me.

Still the same "Two stripes" you see down every other car that's tried to pull off the old viper stripe design. Surely they could/should have used a design more original than go faster stripes.

Don't get me wrong, cfcmick has one original and very special ride, was just an observation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.