I have a drink problem

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
i did ask whether it would be possible to mate a miltek or apr DP to the standard exhaust but was advised that it would not be a good idea because the flow would be better but the standard exhaust would throttle the increased flow , shame really cause i know a lot of the ST boys have done this on their focus with good results.

I can see what they are saying but i did it and still got good results/gains. Not ideal but i didn't have the cash for the full system and used to have the dual pipes.

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Still drinking fuel?? I may be getting this problem... Filled up to the brim for it to read 240miles :(
Got a long drive back to the uk next week going to take it steady adn see if it settles Had 1st service 6kmiles ago and another oil change 50miles ago...

luke07cupra

Wind the boost up...
Apr 13, 2009
Leeds
Don't want to rub it in guys but i switched my car to revo stock map as i was doing a 150 mile round trip with the girlfriend and young un.

I touched 40mpg for a short while then stuck at 38mpg the rest of the way.

This was driving 'STEADY' most of the time sat at 60 with cruise control on. Still nice though :D

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
365 miles on a tank.......do i get a prize?

ABCD0010.jpg

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Still drinking fuel?? I may be getting this problem... Filled up to the brim for it to read 240miles :(
Got a long drive back to the uk next week going to take it steady adn see if it settles Had 1st service 6kmiles ago and another oil change 50miles ago...

mines in for its 20 k service next tuesday , will be telling them , took phots when my computer said 4 and 8 mpg , so see what happens , but i have switched from tesco 99 to shell v power this week and she is going better :)

let us know how you get on mike

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Steady run down to England to have the Milltek fitted at a constant 70mph approx. No other evidence, but no reason to lie either. I just managed 260 miles out a normal tank last week, and have also managed circa 200 miles on enthusiastic tanks.

luke07cupra

Wind the boost up...
Apr 13, 2009
Leeds
If the tank is 50 litres (11.1ish gallons) then at 38mpg which i saw constant on a good run, then it should return 421 miles.

So sounds about right.

Hurdy

Yorkshire - born and bred
Oct 7, 2008
South Yorkshire
Think yourself lucky Rob (OP!)

I filled up today and noticed 154 miles from my last refill with 45 miles left. Then filled up and it reset......to 190miles

That is 15.7mpg average over 1 tank!!

I do live near some breathtaking roads though:whistle:

Revo Stage 2+ doesn't help!