A properly upgraded leon interior

Poverty

Love this interior, not keen on the white, but the doors look so much better with the soft touch plastic stuff on them.

leon5yzly.jpg

stp63179u5vl.jpg

leon4dl7y.jpg

leon25zaj.jpg

leon1wzw0.jpg

stp63182o3f7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Looks good although I would not choose white myself. Also a bit of a shame they never used Cupra seats.

Poverty

its on my list of things to do, well i'll probably get them trimmed in alcantra, either grey black or red.

That would look the nuts.

Wonder if we could get a small group buy sorted, 3 cars at once would get a half decent discount.

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
i've considered a leather re-trim on my existing seats as well. Not sure I would go for the mix of white and black bt agree does add that extra 'quality' feel to it.

Nice tidy job

cfcmick

Nov 11, 2006
Essex Boy
Argh!!!!

I don't believe this :wtf:

I have just organised with my local dealer to have a custom leather interior done and I spec'd exactly the same as that what Poverty has posted...
Apart from obviously it will be the cupra seats and I will have the K1 logo on the headrest bit.

And I thought I was gonna be unique :(

Pov. Where did you find those pictures from?

Jedimaster65

Searching for a clear lap
Aug 13, 2007
Cheshire
Most Stealers use Seat Surgeons in York anyway.

Those guys know their stuff, they can do all sorts of bespoke lettering etc.

May as well cut out the middle man...

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
I must say I do like the white very much, volvo do seats like that in some of there cars, colours I mean. Seat fr leather interior upgrade with door panels look nice 4 colours £1.500 including fitting but thats at the old 15% vat so now about another £40 more. I don't any one round my way could do it for less than £1.500

Poverty

Argh!!!!

I don't believe this :wtf:

I have just organised with my local dealer to have a custom leather interior done and I spec'd exactly the same as that what Poverty has posted...
Apart from obviously it will be the cupra seats and I will have the K1 logo on the headrest bit.

And I thought I was gonna be unique :(

Pov. Where did you find those pictures from?

German leon forums.

They do some weird mods, alot of it is chavvy, but then every now and again there are some very good original mods.

How much do the stealers want to do that? Sounds good! I want to get recaro sportster front seats in mine, then do the rest of the car in leather and soft touch plastic.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.