Spoiler and Body kits

CameronJohnston

Jun 2, 2014
Central Scotland
If it is the facelift leon you have I know that the spoiler is only bonded on so doesn't leave any holes, I've had mine off to get painted again and just waiting to get it put back on and there is no damage at all

Reedy3000

Jan 26, 2015
Brotton, North East England
If it is the facelift leon you have I know that the spoiler is only bonded on so doesn't leave any holes, I've had mine off to get painted again and just waiting to get it put back on and there is no damage at all
Thanks.
That sounds good. I think it is a facelift. You got a picture of yours? Where could I get that d e and get the spoiler? Thanks.

CameronJohnston

Jun 2, 2014
Central Scotland
9e453cd6b5db5e4f761c09ac9effd69a.jpg
126c4e56af75bc211c310d1972f6df6a.jpg

markrich

Sep 16, 2012
Stoke
spoiler

how did you mange get it off with out damage once bonded I thought they were on for good ?

CameronJohnston

Jun 2, 2014
Central Scotland
I don't know the workshop took it off and it doesn't look like there is any damage, there may be a wee bit of paint loss but won't cost much to fix and I don't think you will take it off anyway

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
Shiny ;)

I thought of taking mine off due to selling but will cost more than youd gain plus it depends how well its bonded on to how much damage youd do