Any cheap armrest?

TI KUFF

May 26, 2015
After having my Leon for a whole year I finally decided I want to buy a arm rest, as for now I just keep 2 bottles as my armrest. :D
Having a look on Ebay they're going around £130/£150.

Anybody know where I can get them for cheaper maybe £60 around that sort of price range basically under £90.
I've been to few scrappys/choppers and they don't have it

Does anybody on here who has a arm rest and wants to sell it?
Or could you recommend me somebody who may have it.

Ben750

May 14, 2013
Pontefract, West Yorks.
Think you'll struggle with genuine. Even second hand they seem to fetch at least £100. Some people get lucky though, keep an eye on ebay. I bought mine brand new and it's been worth every penny.

TI KUFF

May 26, 2015
I have found one guy on ebay who has a full Leon breaking and claims to have a arm rest for £45. But he says through PayPal and not ebay as his ebay listing have ran out.
Should I buy it off him or not?
He does have other car parts for sale, so I think he is a genuine scrapper.

But the down side is that it doesn't come with any screws.
Are they some kind of special screws? or can I just pick them up from any DIY store.

Can somebody post a picture of the screws I will need to fit on screw on e.g. the length and face

Will be appreciated

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
I have found one guy on ebay who has a full Leon breaking and claims to have a arm rest for £45. But he says through PayPal and not ebay as his ebay listing have ran out.
Should I buy it off him or not?
He does have other car parts for sale, so I think he is a genuine scrapper.

But the down side is that it doesn't come with any screws.
Are they some kind of special screws? or can I just pick them up from any DIY store.

Can somebody post a picture of the screws I will need to fit on screw on e.g. the length and face

Will be appreciated
They're pretty much standard screws. About 1 cm in length. Any will do the job to secure it down.
I'll be removing mine soon but unfortunately I already have a buyer for it. Keep your eyes peeled as they do pop up every now and then.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

TI KUFF

May 26, 2015
They're pretty much standard screws. About 1 cm in length. Any will do the job to secure it down.
I'll be removing mine soon but unfortunately I already have a buyer for it. Keep your eyes peeled as they do pop up every now and then.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks bud :thumbup:

vfr400racer

May 21, 2014
Kent
Double sided tape or velcro stuff could also be used and also then save holes being made. I know some folks have chosen to secure it this way and has worked well

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
I have had mine from new and wouldnt be without it. Just one thing, treat it gently the two 'legs' arent that strong and brake easily as i found out the hard way (just opened it one day to grab my sunglasses and snapped. :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.