Stolen K1 - West Midlands

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Hi all,

Our standard Inferi black K1 was stolen on Monday. [:@] The scum broke into our house and took the keys however whilst there decided to try and help themselves to our possessions. What has really bothered me is that my wife was there and she was confronted by them...long story but she was knocked over by the car as they took it.

I believe it was stolen to order for the parts so please keep an eye out for it around Solihull, Birmingham or Coventry. Reg is GD03ALL. The rear spoiler lacquer was coming off so I rubbed it down to prepare for a spray so parts of the white base were shoeing though.

If anyone has seen it or hears of someone offering parts please let me know.

Thanks.

Rob

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Cwnts...that is sickening. I do hope your wife is ok, I'd be really shaken up by all of it. As for your car, there are complete *******s out there determined to get what they want. My car keeps having damage done to it, the odd scrape, slashed tyre or two, things snapped off. Really would like to catch the cwnt & kick the sh8 out of him! Hope the police can use CCTV to find out locally where it may have gone. Good luck :(

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
No CCTV available....even though I told the police the local pub and shop had external CCTV (unfortunately no footage of the c**ts) they haven't even been to ask...I went and asked them myself!
I suspect the police have more important things to do than investigate!

BadBoy03

Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
I can believe that the police have attempted to do fk all. When my old Leon was broken into and another 3 cars in the car park, they took 2 weeks to turn up & just said that is what insurance is for! I had hoped with your case that this was severe enough to do some 'police work!' we are down south but if your car should appear on sites down here, we'll get the *******s. ;)

BadBoy03

Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
Gutted for you. I would be heartbroken if my boy got nicked, even a stranger going near it really pisses me off . Keep us posted if you get any news.

villa chris

Jul 4, 2015
Im from west mids.ill get a post on facebook going and ask a few mates to share it if thats ok?.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Sorry to hear this, the b'stards . I'll keep my eye out in North Brum.
And I'm not surprised about plod.

RnPnJ

Apr 3, 2015
Rob please post this on the last dubs Facebook page if you've not done it all ready.
Let's hope these scumbags get what they deserve

RnPnJ

Apr 3, 2015
I'll send you the link later bud just boarding my flight home.
In the mean time search "last dub reloaded" loads of members from round your neck of the woods. Majority all UK members

lil3520

IBIZA 1.9 TDI SPORT 08
Nov 26, 2006
ALCESTER, WARWICKSHIRE
Sorry to hear about your wife and car.
Hope you wife is OK.
Used to live in Solihull.
It was well known that cars were pinched to order. Collected from back of hobs moat ice rink.
Cars were pinched for parts or to order to go abroad. Range rovers for abroad and top BMW.

Andy

Israar

Dec 8, 2014
Dudley
Hey Rob, sorry to hear about you and your missus with the fact your wife was hit besides your car being stolen! :(

That's horrible news... I really hope your wife is OK aside from being shaken up, can you put either a Facebook link up on here for me or PM me so I can also share the post? Will also get my mate in Birmingham to share it too, will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you mate, fingers crossed you get some good news back!

--Lee