Stolen K1 - West Midlands

itsmeagain

Aug 4, 2012
Birmingham
Thats terrible news mate, hope your mrs is ok. Its takes a real scumbag to do stuff like that. I am glad i fitted CCTV now, but i am sure if thieves really want something they will just take it. Will keep an eye out for your motor when i am out n about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
No news on the car. I've heard that a black Leon was used in a couple of burglaries in Coventry at the weekend so I suspect that's our motor as it's close by.

All documents sent to the insurers now and to be honest we wouldn't want the car back anyway due to what they have done.

Last edited:

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Still no news on the car so I think it's long gone. Insurers have paid out so time for a more sensible car for the wife. Shame as I was saving to upgrade my motor along the lines of an E63 AMG. Looks like it's on hold for a bit now!

stinkyjoint

Jun 20, 2017
i am sure i saw this on ebay not so long ago. how ever i can not find it now, it was the lights that make me think it was this car ( in the side vents ) sorry i carnt be any more of a help but i will keep a look out

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
What part of Solihull you from anywhere near JLR? We had some suspiscious activity in our area around three weeks ago, where a long wheel base van pulled up opposite the house and the mrs caught 2 lads pointing at the cars on the drive and having a good look and when they clocked someone was in, they left the area. She got the reg just incase anything like this was ever to happen (touch wood it never will).