new wheels and everthing changes

saintjames

Those wheels look nice.

What size are they? Is the car lowered?

Im getting my 2.0 ref sport next week and I know I wont be satisfied with the standard 16" alloys.

How much do you think they will cost fitted for a set of four?

Fatal_Angel

Jan 8, 2006
Norfolk
AoS said:
http://www.seat.com/com/generator/su/com/newLeon/site/accessories/exterior/Wheels/main.html

18inch - last one on the above link...

Can't see them on the UK site...?

I agree, last pic is best.

Hi all, new to the website, and thinking about getting a new leon 2.0 TDI SPORT, looking at those wheels makes the car look even better. Just wondering though, what would a UK dealer say if i wanted those alloys instead of the normal 17's?

Think a UK dealer could get a set in?

Thanks.

stuart_hatch

Poor Student
Aug 28, 2005
Glasgow
NOOOOO someone else has the new style RS4 wheels, i thought i was the only one :(

Where did u get the seat centre caps from tho? im stuck with VW ones

pgn_6_7m.jpg

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
love the second pic,

Not seen anybody play with the rims yet on the New Leon, but from those pics it really looks worthwhile doing, 18's min as well really.

Assume the LCR wheels won't fit as the new leons are the new offset ( same as mk5 golf ) i thought.

Fatal_Angel

Jan 8, 2006
Norfolk
Can this be right?

7.5x18" ET54 suitable for tyre size 225/40R18

Thats the size of an 18" wheels of the official seat website! An ET of 54??? Must be a mistake!

Diamond Dave

DAMN! He's Funky!
Mar 31, 2003
HANTS
Visit site
I think there is everychance that the new Leon Cupra will at least have the option of 19"'s as the Astra VXR offered it up as an option, no reason for SEAT not to follow suit, knowing that the 'ageing' boy racers will go for them, street presence and all that!

Discuss ...

Snoopy

Apr 24, 2002
Durham, England.
Syphon said:
The prototype's 19"s still look the dogs if you ask me, and hopefully due to its good reception they'll put them on the Cupra (althouh more likely 18"s)

leon05header.jpg
:drool:

Scott
Now if SEAT make the Leon cupra look like that exactly from the outside and available in that colour i can be talked back into my next car been a SEAT.

Fatal_Angel

Jan 8, 2006
Norfolk
Just wondering, does anyone know the exact wheel size of the new leon? Trying to find it is an impossible task, and phoning the dealer means a 2 hour conversation :(

Thanks.

slo2mad

Motor Vehicle Technician
Mar 12, 2003
oxfordshire
Visit site
Fatal_Angel said:
Just wondering, does anyone know the exact wheel size of the new leon? Trying to find it is an impossible task, and phoning the dealer means a 2 hour conversation :(

Thanks.

standard Alloy wheels 7J x 17 on the 2.0 sport and Alloy/steel 6.5J x 16 on all others. I found that on the seat web site. Hope it helps.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.