Best Colours for the New Leon?

GSP

Hi All,

I am after your opinions on the best colour for the new Leon. Personally I love Black, having had a Black focus before, however after 4 years of ownerships it begins to get on your t*ts due to the difficulty in keeping it clean and every scratch and cranny being shown from outer space!

I personally might go for the Emocion Red, any opinions on that?

Trident

I had the same dilema - red or black?
Finally opted for the emocion red as it will be easier to keep clean, the rear light clusters blend in with the paint and with the dark tints on the rear windows make it look really sexy.

Collected mine yesterday and the dealer had it sitting in its own garage with loads of flourescent lights all around it - it really looked bright and shiny. For a non metallic it still has a deep red lustre about it - but that may be partly due to the lifeshine coating. It looks amost wet it's that shiny.

Even the dealer agreed that it was the best colour he had seen on the new leon.

Whatever you decide its a great car and certainly turns many heads as you drive down the road.

THE BIG GAS MAN

Jan 2, 2006
BEITH
Whatever you decide its a great car and certainly turns many heads as you drive down the road.

Too true, get plenty of looks when you are out and about. Maybe just my good looks though :lol:

GSP

Well I've decided on the Emocion Red! I asked at work and majority were 'Oooh red, no no no' but I think for a non metallic it is a excellent colour!

I have allready stretched the budget I had in the car so I am not going to pay for the metallic paint! I still can't beleive in this day and age where you get so many other mod cons that they still charge for metallic paint! [:@]

TRIDENT ANy chance of some pics of your motor?

Thanks guys for your opinions!

Trident

GSP - I'll see what I can do over the weekend.
Got a long trip scheduled for tomorrow morning - but if I can take some pics before it gets too dirty I will.

THE BIG GAS MAN

Jan 2, 2006
BEITH
GSP said:
Well I've decided on the Emocion Red! I asked at work and majority were 'Oooh red, no no no' but I think for a non metallic it is a excellent colour!

I have allready stretched the budget I had in the car so I am not going to pay for the metallic paint! I still can't beleive in this day and age where you get so many other mod cons that they still charge for metallic paint! [:@]

TRIDENT ANy chance of some pics of your motor?

Thanks guys for your opinions!

Don't want to piss you off or any thing GSP but I got the metallic black FREE OF CHARGE with my company car. Red is pretty cool though seen it at Arnold's in Paisley [B)]

saw a very nice greeny-sorta-blue in the showroom this week, really highlights the car.
might be a bit bland on the road tho?

must admit i love Eclipse, but not on the new one :)sick: )

have to admit black, til they release it in ovni :drool:

GSP

OOOOH Trident youve decided it for me! I will go for red. Thanks for posting the pics.

Mr Gas Man, you are lucky to get free metallic, I think certain lease companes have deals with particular car producers. Ours get free metallic paint on all VW, Audi,Ford and Vauxhalls.

I just test drove a 2.0 TDI Sport today, and boy am i havin gone now!!! Love that car, seats are a bit firm but I thought the ride was really comfortable despite the sport suspension.

leonlad

Mar 28, 2004
london
anniversary blue not in the uk yet

reminds me of my old cupra in imperial blue

b13c4fc270.jpg

Donny Boy

Mine is Zenith Grey Metallic and I think the car looks great in that.

I also managed to get the Metallic free. in fact including the metallic paint cost I got about £550 off the 1.9Tdi Stylance...with Metallic got it for £13,750. Well I say I got it for that, I didn't pay that, it is a company car :)