Cupra R sticking revs and idle issue?

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
So this might be entirely normal but my revs sometimes stick say when im downshifting and i blip the throttle the revs will stick at around 2k for a few seconds then come down back to idle. this only happens sometimes and if i rev the car past 2k it is alright and acts normal.

Also ive noticed that my car idles between about 800- 825, the needle moves a little bit but only ever so slighty.

is this normal? as ive just recently replaced all the PCV system with an oil catch can because the pipes had split under the intake manifold.

thanks.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
So this might be entirely normal but my revs sometimes stick say when im downshifting and i blip the throttle the revs will stick at around 2k for a few seconds then come down back to idle. this only happens sometimes and if i rev the car past 2k it is alright and acts normal.

Also ive noticed that my car idles between about 800- 825, the needle moves a little bit but only ever so slighty.

is this normal? as ive just recently replaced all the PCV system with an oil catch can because the pipes had split under the intake manifold.

thanks.
Smoke test it. Best way to find the leak.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.