Newsflash! *Golf+ Magazine with SCN RR Day Feature Release Date*

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
I appreciate it is probably late, and that cd's whatever have been done / coppied / posted etc.etc.

However,

I am more than willing to host these for you if you require, i can stick them into a gallery so that members can view them online and i can also provide a per CD *.zip image for them to be downloaded.

If you need it in future for anything, just PM me and assuming its not illegal i'll quite happily consider it. :D

Disk size and bandwidth is not an issue. ;)

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
m0rk said:
I think they're copyrighted Tam?

Ahh... Right ... Okay.

I just read
CupraTgirl said:
I have a copy of all the photos that were taken on the day by the photographer and i can release these when the magazine is out! It gives me some time to organise them and if you do want copies of all of them or specific ones then please let me know and i will try and copy them to CD or something

And then
CupraTgirl said:
I have all the pictures that the photographer took of the day but i dont know the best way to get them sent out to everyone without spending money on CDs to put them on?

Perhaps i missed something later on thats all.. Certainly would make sense if they are owned by the mag..

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Tam - Yeah i have been meaning to sort them out for a couple of people but have just been SO busy recently with things that i havent got around to doing it! I will try and look into it this week

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.