deleted thread WHY ???

meltonlad

Mar 21, 2009
huntingdon
i just put on a thread about an ebay ad selling cambelt change at £249 from a audi dealer covers all 4 cly engines and i thought it was a good price and would benifit some of you peeps but it got deleted !!!! but why its a service that we could use and was a good price

meltonlad

Mar 21, 2009
huntingdon
i can understand that if i was going to make money out of it but this was a item that would suit some peeps on here. and we are always after a good price for cambelt change...

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/faq.php?faq=scn_faqrules_item#faq_scn_rules_mod1

under no circumstances are you to start a discussion/ or rant about it in the forum or thread itself. Firstly, it serves absolutley no purpose as no admin will respond to you publicly, other than to state the rules. Secondly, it merely instigates pointless arguments over how this Forum should be run.

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/faq.php?faq=scn_faqrules_item#faq_for_sale_rules

5) NO EBAY LINKS - Were all capable of using Ebay.

How hard is it for you to read & understand the rules?

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
I agree with Melton, he's not going to prosper through posting this link (or is he the owner of Stafford Audi :doh:) He's just trying to help fellow users of SCN.

Would the same thread be permitted if no direct link was present and stated do a search for "Seat Cambelt change" on a well know auction sire :rolleyes:

Or is the whole point that this thread may upset forum sponsors.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
I agree with Melton, he's not going to prosper through posting this link (or is he the owner of Stafford Audi :doh:) He's just trying to help fellow users of SCN.

Would the same thread be permitted if no direct link was present and stated do a search for "Seat Cambelt change" on a well know auction sire :rolleyes:

Or is the whole point that this thread may upset forum sponsors.

May I point your attention to the above quote?..

"under no circumstances are you to start a discussion/ or rant about it in the forum or thread itself. Firstly, it serves absolutley no purpose as no admin will respond to you publicly, other than to state the rules. Secondly, it merely instigates pointless arguments over how this Forum should be run"

:rolleyes:

Sep 29, 2008
Midlands
May I point your attention to the above quote?..

"under no circumstances are you to start a discussion/ or rant about it in the forum or thread itself. Firstly, it serves absolutley no purpose as no admin will respond to you publicly, other than to state the rules. Secondly, it merely instigates pointless arguments over how this Forum should be run"

:rolleyes:

My apologies I wasn't aware of this specific rule.

But I will follow this moving forward...

:redface:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.