Adult lounge

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
I didn't mean anything along the borderlines of legallity at all, I wouldn't dream of posting things like that on the internet at all.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
I don't think it fits the aims and purpose of the site.

Also, you can be as crude, lewd and offensive as you like amongst a small group of mates - because you use your judgement to control how far you go. You'd never do that to a wider /larger group of people (unless you are a lewd, crude offensive person) - so I'd suggest the same judgement ought to be exercised on the internet.

TubbyTwo

Taking a break from JDM..
Jan 27, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
dont see a problem with it, its not a **** lounge, just make it a private group that people have to request access to.

alot of forums have them just for potential NSFW stuff that members dont always want to see. choose to go in.

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
Even Detailing World has a "Gentlemans Club" thing for more adult humour, you're allowed into it by request, providing you meet certain post/length of forum membership requirements.

To those who think it's going to be a **** room or something like that, it doesn't have to be anything of the sort and would still need moderating in the same way as Off Topic or General Chat. Perhaps you should take a look at yourselves if thats the first thing that comes into your mind.. As said, there's billions of pages of that material that can be found anywhere else on the net, not here!

The recent thread about some guy from Corsasport.com, that IMO would be a prime candidate for an Adult section, rather than just being censored in the General Off Topic forum. Just to add, I can fully understand why it was censored in that area, as anyone can access it and may be offended by it ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.