FAO SCN Admin Team & LeonCupra.co.uk users

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Just for reference, I'm going to keep things like my carPC, boot install, screen install guides/docs on leoncupra.co.uk

The other guides will all move across :)

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
ah well you'll have to ask me for them... as things are already been worked on, so they are temporarily removed at the moment.

I was speaking to m0rk last night - basically my webspace was a mess because i have a lot of images and files that are no longer used or accessible from my website, and so the webspace was full, but the site wasn't!

So, as said, just PM me with what you need and I can send it over. Or re-add it to the website temporarily.

WW_VRS

Dec 22, 2006
Abingdon OXON, UK
www.unit18.co.uk
No worries, will find out this afternoon whether the guys can proceed with ordering/fitting some parts (it kinda depends on whether my engine is working now + if the A2 courtesy car can be kept for another week by me ;)) - if they do keep it I will be going to APS this Saturday so I'd have to get the stuff printed off for their reference on Friday.

Really appreciate the offer, if I end up 'needing' a guide that's no longer there I'll drop you a PM :D Thanks :)

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
bear with me peeps.... sorry to those who've emailed....

I'm struggling to find time at the moment - i am VERY busy with work and other bits n pieces.... however i may not have a job next week so i might have a lot of spare time soon! :lol:

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
ok peeps... website is nearly where i want it to be. A bit more to do to it yet but it's much tidier now.

The guides link is inactive as the guides are no longer present - when they are back up the button will be re-activated with a direct link to the SCN pages.

I have no mailed/MSN'd peeps the guides who requested them. hopefully thats ok :)

I have shrunk the size of the RR day photos now too, so webspace should be about 1/3 of the original size....

If you find any errors on my page, please use the email form to contact me so i can fix! Ta

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
Looks fantastic matey :) Well done!

I've kept my dash screen conversion and ICE install, other than that they are all yours!

Looking really good - thanks!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
thanks for letting us use them!

no thanks needed matey - you've hosted them, and given me the resources to write them in the first place! The thanks go to YOU and the SCN TEAM! :)

EVERYONE:

As per m0rk's message above, the SCN guides can now be found here:

http://www.seatcupra.net//knowledge_base/leoncupra.co.uk_guides/

If there are any errors or changes required (there shouldn't be as they were all up to date when on my site) - please let me know and I'll check it all - and if needed inform m0rk :)

I'll link to the guides from leoncupra.co.uk as well, so in theory nobody should not be able to find the guide(s) they need.

Cheers

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
i can imagine mate!

Thanks for doing them so quickly. And I like the way I can see how many hits each individual guide gets now :) My own website tracking just shows the main site use, not individual guides :(

Wicked!

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
well - since removing my guides - leoncupra.co.uk website activity has decreased DRAMATICALLY!!!

Used to get 40-50 visitors a day EASILY... over the last 3 days i've had a total of 4!!!!

Just goes to show, eh! lol

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
Am I being blind, I was looking for the removing handbrake gaitor guide as i need to tighten my handbrake. 2 years of parking on a near 45 degree incline has its impact.

Pabs

May 3, 2004
Basingstoke
i think m0rk still has a load of guides to do... he said something about RSI last time we spoke :lol:

That LOL wasn't meant in a harsh way you understand....

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members