Forum reshuffle

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Actually... ;)

When I put a video up and its clicked on it goes straight to my photobucket (all files can be viewed) now I don't mind members viewing my car stuff etc but any old nutter can do this at the moment, or am I the only one?

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Actually... ;)

When I put a video up and its clicked on it goes straight to my photobucket (all files can be viewed) now I don't mind members viewing my car stuff etc but any old nutter can do this at the moment, or am I the only one?

That's down to the way you put the link up, not anything forum related.

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Not that it makes a difference to me, but how about moving the General Off Topic Chat section up the list?

I figure people start looking for it on the front page, get bored by about half way down and then post in any old section. You never know, it may just help tidy up the actual threads.

Also, how about writing in bold next to the description of the For Sale And Wanted section "Posting will not work if you have under 10 posts". If they don't understand that, ban them :)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Also, how about writing in bold next to the description of the For Sale And Wanted section "Posting will not work if you have under 10 posts". If they don't understand that, ban them :)

I think it's 20 posts now. And I came up with a new rule last night...

If you don't put an asking price then we'll put one in for you and more likely than not it'll be £0.00. ;)

andycupra

status subject to change
good work, better than it was.

however i do find it a bit hard work on my eyes as its a bit 'monofont'. What about some larger font for the section titles for example? or making to font slightly larger overall?
dare i say a little more suttle colouring? - although i realise its a 'discrete' layout that doesnt stand out on a works pc... ;)

on another note, i too have clicked on calendar a few times in error and get told im not privileged enough. However its not exactly hard work to get rid of the message and i soon learnt, so if its lots of work to move it id not worry.

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
good work, better than it was.

however i do find it a bit hard work on my eyes as its a bit 'monofont'. What about some larger font for the section titles for example? or making to font slightly larger overall?
dare i say a little more suttle colouring? - although i realise its a 'discrete' layout that doesnt stand out on a works pc... ;)

on another note, i too have clicked on calendar a few times in error and get told im not privileged enough. However its not exactly hard work to get rid of the message and i soon learnt, so if its lots of work to move it id not worry.

I'll have a look at font sizes etc later on... not a bad idea - it's too easy to get used to a site when you have a mahoosive screen & good eyes

joonspoon

175hp. 275lbs/ft.
Nov 18, 2006
Oxfordshire
I'll have a look at font sizes etc later on... not a bad idea - it's too easy to get used to a site when you have a mahoosive screen & good eyes

Oh please! Grammar and spelling! :p
The site seems to work better but I'll need to get used to it before I comment any further.

Regards Guy.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.