SCN Forum Section Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
It's not an understatement to say SCN has got fairly large, especially recently as we have had record levels of new signups over the past 12 months.

Neither myself or m0rk can be everywhere all the time and neither do we have the time in our busy work schedules to look after the forum as much as is probably required.

So were considering looking at taking on a few more section moderators, who can help us look after specific area's.

As well as this, we would like to setup FAQ sections in some of the most popular car model sections like they have in the Ibiza sections. We would like some people to look after these sections and keep them relevant and up to date.

You will be given the ability to move posts, delete posts and edit them if necessary.

However it's a position of trust, and responsibility. We are not giving mod status out to just anyone who wants it, we will evaluate the interested members and make considered choices.

As far as were concerned all Moderators are doing the site a service, you'll only be expected to look after the section(s) you have chosen to moderate. We will draw up some guidelines for our moderators.

If your interested and feel you can spend a bit of time to help look after forum sections for us, then let us know in here or via PM or Email is you prefer.

You can put forward your idea's and questions and your sections of preference.

/discuss

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks for your interest folks, all emails and PMs received. I'll discuss it with m0rk and we can decide what our plan's are to move forward.

But i certainly see the benefit of a few moderators about the place, even one or two per section would help enormously.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Don't know if I'm too late :shrug: I'll volunteer myself for any section you guys see fit...........I'm ususally around a fair bit.

I think you have a fair idea of who I am and what I'm like in general

Nah, they shouldn't pick you, Steve. You've spent far too much time on here bragging about giving the moderators a trying time. Your role should be as a guinea pig for the new moderators. ;)

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Many thanks for your support ;):cartman:
vote-748400.bmp

rudd.jpg

:thumbup:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
whats the pension scheme like Z?