promotion to moderator??

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
i know for a fact this will get moved, cos i cant find the appropriate topic thingy....how do you get to be a moderator for SEATcupra.net?.....slap me if im dumb, but have you got to have a certain amount of knowledge about the vehicles, post count, or did you help create the site?....

im sure no one has asked this...will be interested to know....:)

scrapyard.....

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
Generally speaking (as it usually happens on other forums) Admin will decide when there's a need for a moderator, then Admin will decide who to appoint, and then Admin will ask whoever they choose if they want to do it. Basically, it's up to the Admins.:)

DOLBY

Jun 24, 2006
North of London
www.facebook.com
so is there a set limit on how many moderators at any one time?....also they must have a different program, due to them stopping threads, approving threads etc....must take up a bit of time..

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
Admin decides how many moderators they need to do the job, and the mods have powers to control the running of the board, but not the administering of the board (they can move, close, reopen, and delete threads etc. but not make fundamental changes to the board).

ian_cupra

wow just looked at who is looking at this thread..... all mods (3) :lol: wanting oral maybe??

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members