Changed signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballenapene

As stated above, it's not a democracy :)

Some people are more equal than others.

Sounds like my work place! Always good to know these things, should have that on the rules bit, would stop confusion :)

He's also got a DARKENED 'nametag' :whistle:

I noticed Brummy, hense the laughing smilie at the end, even tho it isnt funny now is it? :rolleyes:

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
So am i still going to be shot at then? Or am i forgiven for realising my mistake, and taking the corrective action?

End of the day, ive been active on here for a fair while now, and up until now havnt made a mistake. Im man enough to hold my hands up and say, yes moderating team, i did make a mistake, and i do appologise.

I just feel that from here out, my use of this forum will probably be made less enjoyable.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
So am i still going to be shot at then? Or am i forgiven for realising my mistake, and taking the corrective action?

End of the day, ive been active on here for a fair while now, and up until now havnt made a mistake. Im man enough to hold my hands up and say, yes moderating team, i did make a mistake, and i do appologise.

I just feel that from here out, my use of this forum will probably be made less enjoyable.

Tom.. see my earlier post..

DUCK! [B)]

ballenapene

as pedantic sarcasm seems to be in the atmosphere tonight it's 3 lines of text and an uploaded image that is smaller than the suggested sizes and kb limit :p

How true, however when uploading isnt it just a line of text with [.img] infront of it? So as much as you are right, you are infact just as wrong too?

However due to you taste in music, I will let you off, a little [B)]

Thats a lovely offer Boo..

Have you ever thought about becoming an 'Admin '?

Hell no, she seems to nice :clap::clap::clap:

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
The Admins and Moderators on this site do alot to ensure that the site runs smoothly. Its full time on top of their own jobs so its tough at times. They are fair. Although some things may seem harsh if someone breaks rules they break rules. T-Spark admitted that his comments were wrong and that he was going back to change what he typed. I didnt see the whole thing but, whats done is done and we all learn from it.

bozzzydmc

The Admins and Moderators on this site do alot to ensure that the site runs smoothly. Its full time on top of their own jobs so its tough at times. They are fair. Although some things may seem harsh if someone breaks rules they break rules. T-Spark admitted that his comments were wrong and that he was going back to change what he typed. I didnt see the whole thing but, whats done is done and we all learn from it.

but if you feel bullied you truly are a *****...... xx

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Maybe folks would prefer it if myself and m0rk, packed this site in for good? However it's worth noting that everything will go with us, we won't hand over the reigns, it will be liquidised. Money back to the sponsors, any left to charity and we'd keep the rights to the URL.

It really can be an option! People like m0rk have put literally years of hard work into this forum, and frankly when people act like complete arseholes we have every right to get a bit ticked off when they completely ignore the rules. :shrug:

I have to say it's a minority of relatively new forum members who seem to think they can treat this forum and the people that built it like something they trod in. There are a great deal of self centred people who have no respect for the actual work that has gone into this place.

Not aiming this at everyone, because fortunately we know the majority of the members are on our side and we know we can always rely on their valued support.

We don't ask for much, but respecting the decisions and work we have to put in on a daily basis to keep this place running and free for everyone.

If you have an issue, bring it to us via email or PM, don't start a public debate because all you'll achieve is to piss us off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.