Pastywagon sprint dates 2010 - Overall championship win!

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
Liverpool and Chester MC prize giving last night. Good chat, and some top buffet. Took these little beauties home

trophy.jpg

Ave it

Rob

pascal77uk

So, you still up for a double drive on some events next year mate. Id like to hit some hills, been a passion for years.

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
Not sure mike - I'll sell you the car if you fancy a go........full setup info provided.........proven championship winner..........as seen in this months PVW (Jan 2011)

Last edited:

pascal77uk

Sounds good mate but havent got the time to take on another car. Just fancy a few runs and stretching my legs really.

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
To keep up to date with progress Mike, info will only be posted here as I have just been banned from CGTI. Reason given: none. Date when ban will be lifted: never.

The reason must be on a need to know basis, and I obviously don't need to know:D :funk:

pascal77uk

To keep up to date with progress Mike, info will only be posted here as I have just been banned from CGTI. Reason given: none. Date when ban will be lifted: never.

The reason must be on a need to know basis, and I obviously don't need to know:D :funk:

Well thats not good news mate, i havent been on clubgti since november. New job and house move has kept me far too busy. Havent touched either of my race cars or the old MK1 since june. So a lot to do, but being 200 miles away from the unit now doesnt help. All work and no play at the moment im afraid.

I am still really interested in a double drive sometime this year or a few events. I had such a quiet 2010 im itching to really get stuck in in various disciplines this year. Hopefully have a single seater driver looming and a bit of ralling on the cards.

Give me a shout on the email and we can discuss things, politics aside.

Last edited by a moderator:

pascal77uk

Any way, what dollar you you asking for it. Realistically for a straight cash sale no ****ing around. Answers on email pls