Member Map

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Just wondering if the 'Member Map' tab at the top will ever be available?

Think it'd be quite interesting seeing how we're spread out across the UK, or even the world!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Doubtful it will be reinstated to be honest. Development support appeared to dry up on the plug in and to my knowledge it was too buggy with the new forum software.

We are currently looking at an overhaul of the entire site and forum over the coming year, we are actually evaluating some new software towards this aim at the moment.

But we have to fit this work into our 'real' life schedule such as our families and careers, it takes time usually our leisure time to put these extensive changes into place.

Rather we tend to muddle through and get there in the end. ;)

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
Are you looking at the latest version of vbulletin Mark? I've been looking at putting it on my forum, the CMS looks quite interesting and vbulletin only seems to get better!

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yes early signs it looks quite promising. There are a few issues with the CMS implementation at the moment, I think it could be better especially in the wysiwyg tools area.

We've installed a clean test version yesterday as it happens, just to have a play with it and find out what we can do with it. Though were a long way off inflicting it on the forum members just yet.

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Yeah I can imagine this site take a lot of time out of you and the other admins.
Sounds like exciting times for SCN in future though.

Cheers Mark for clearing up my curiosity!

lukecupra2001

Smoogie And Proud
Jul 25, 2005
middlesbrough
be good if it gets going, be interesting to see what part of the country has the largest concentration of Seat owners.

There must be millions in the north east see them everywhere:lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.