SCN are visiting SEAT UK to see the new LCR

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Next couple of days, we have our jobs to do in between time, and only have the evenings. Last night was dominated by the Geneva news. But we'll get something up in a few days.

Due in showrooms around May. Most UK dealerships should be supplied a demo car.

Alright. I'm only asking :rolleyes:

:cartman:

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Next couple of days, we have our jobs to do in between time, and only have the evenings.

See, you chose the wrong business model for the site ;)

You should charge extortionate annual member fees, kick off about priority club parking, and idle about creating rumours and speculation about people on other club forums. I hear it works well :D

Then you wouldn't need a job :cartman:.

Jobs, they are so the 'noughties'!

(Awaits slander case :whistle:)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I've been stacked up recently and working late tonight. Will get my bit sorted tomorrow all being well.

Can still hear the awesome sound of the engine giving it pasty...... :)

Scott

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Same excuse as Syphon, second day in row I've left the house at 6.30 & got in at 10pm - will finish off at the airport tomorrow :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i popped past VW HQ this morning on the way back from work at 7am , i figured with a empty car park it was my best chance to see the LCR in the flesh , so went round the front and it wasnt there

Round the side car park i spotted it , Kinda dumped in the middle , The green is really bright and it looks amazing , The security guard looked abit worried at to lads sitting in a car staring into the Car Park

Z get me a testdrive :cartman: it looks so fun

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Yeah they park it where the technical service centre car park is.

Well i was expecting it to be at the front near the showroom

it was just kinda slammed on its own in a big carpark ,wasnt even parked in a space was between 2

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Good job guys, and well written.

I noticed a few possible errors though like the comment about the shared gearbox with the Cupra and turbo boost to 2.2 Bar? Remapped cars boost to 1.5 Bar max.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Good job guys, and well written.

I noticed a few possible errors though like the comment about the shared gearbox with the Cupra and turbo boost to 2.2 Bar? Remapped cars boost to 1.5 Bar max.

All technical information supplied to us by SEAT, in a summary of highlighted information regarding the Cupra R.

Only fact mentioned that the R gearbox has been given a shorter throw, though it was mentioned that its supposed to be a bit tougher too. But its not been summarised as being uprated.

The boost figures are from the summary, without logging or gauges you can only take their word for it. Maybe in due course someone will buy one and plug in VCDS :)

As m0rk says, they might be publishing a 265PS figure but they are pushing out more than that.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise