when can i post something for sale

chrishumes

Feb 13, 2010
hi mods,

ive had more than 10 posts now, any chance i can list something for sale??

cheers

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Never ceases to amaze me that newbs are supposed to have read and understood the rules (only recently too, as they're still new after all aren't they) and they still ask these same questions time after time.
:rolleyes:

chrishumes

Feb 13, 2010
well thats a nice few posts isnt it! nice to be made welcome. i was only going to give someone a set of new 17" altea alloys really cheap as well and a few other parts that are taking up space in garage. think instead i will stick them on ebay.

gazR

CUPRA
Apr 25, 2009
Derbyshire
well thats a nice few posts isnt it! nice to be made welcome. i was only going to give someone a set of new 17" altea alloys really cheap as well and a few other parts that are taking up space in garage. think instead i will stick them on ebay.

rules are rules mate, everyones been there you just have to get a few posts in. mOrk wasnt being nasty or unwelcoming, he answered your question. you gotta understand like brummy said, things like this get asked all the time

chrishumes

Feb 13, 2010
sorry guys, i should read rules, but im sure 90% of people dont. i just though mork was being a bit blunt and unhelpful to be honest. newbies should be treated kindly!

anyway, cheers for pointing out 15 posts etc mork, thats the kind of reply i expected.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise