Play nicely while I'm away

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Reading it from the Holiday Inn in LA :D Just got here - but woke up at 6am UK time.

Laptop says it's 3.10 - so I guess that's early

I was sorely tempted by the Crystler 300C that Dollar rentals have, but to be honest - I wanted to fit in.

So have Pacifica SUV thing instead. I think it's a 3.5 V6 (sure sounds like it) but goes like a 1.4

All bags present & correct, so no panic buying of suits or dresses...

But above all - I've just found an all you can eat Steak night on friday for $12.95

Joshua Tree park tomorrow - so I'll find a nice pic for that :D

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site
m0rk said:
Reading it from the Holiday Inn in LA :D Just got here - but woke up at 6am UK time.

Laptop says it's 3.10 - so I guess that's early

I was sorely tempted by the Crystler 300C that Dollar rentals have, but to be honest - I wanted to fit in.

So have Pacifica SUV thing instead. I think it's a 3.5 V6 (sure sounds like it) but goes like a 1.4

All bags present & correct, so no panic buying of suits or dresses...

But above all - I've just found an all you can eat Steak night on friday for $12.95

Joshua Tree park tomorrow - so I'll find a nice pic for that :D

Nie one. Post some pics of the big day as well.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
m0rks wedding LIVE on cupra net,get a web cam set up,or just turn the bloody laptop off and enjoy your holiday :D

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Just two little ones from Joshua Tree National Parl (Mojave Desert) yesterday

v warm there. But today we're into LA - but the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach is on - so traffic might be heavy.

mirrorimage.jpg

cactus.jpg

Mat138L

Nov 2, 2005
halifax
good luck to you both.I am out there in 7 weeks cant wait.did you have a good bus drive to dollar to get you car;).Dont you love the freeway or should i say free for all as they all drive with the pedal to the metal its great.Its an awsome place get your self up mulhuland drive its a nice drive in to the hills with some nice views of la oh and malibu beach is good too its such a nice place to drive.Have fun and have great time

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
freeway isn't too bad. I'm used to it now - Car Pool lanes are a god send - you can just tootle along at 75 on cruise past the traffic.

This was Saturday so not too bad - they're obsessed with traffic here though, but in reality the M25 is much worse.

freeway.jpg

heatwaves.jpg

Newport Beach was warm too :D

Got to drive to Vegas tomorrow, Wedding on Tuesday - so I'll be going dark as I don't think I get free wifi (maybe not even if I pay) until SF

Thanks for the SMS messages :D

M

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
good luck matey, after all the suits and tailors i tried, you'll know where i got the suit from in the end. fits better than the rest of them too!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.