F2 SEAT Ibiza LIVES AGAIN!

I am delighted to announce to you all that:

That the F2 SEAT Ibiza is being built for GTI international and will be whizzing around the track at Castle Combe on the 29th July this year. Yes that is right the F2 Seat Ibiza is being put back in production by RSD so you WILL be able to finally buy those beautiful wide arch panels and the whole F2 wide arch kit.

This project was mothballed a few years ago, since the first customer failed to contact us time and time again! fed up with it we have this year removed all the panels and refitted them onto our own SEAT Ibiza. Last week it was prepared and painted by Normandales. From today it'll be built up!

No doubt RSD will be putting a nice "in house" prepared hybrid 1.8T into it just for a bit of fun! Why not come and see it at the GTI International Show on the 17th and 18th June at Bruntingthorpe.

Here's some eagerly awaited pictures:

SEAT_Ibiza001a.jpg

SEAT_Ibiza002a.jpg

SEAT_Ibiza003a.jpg

SEAT_Ibiza004a.jpg

So what do you all think?

Spot the rollcage feet stu ;)

Roll cage has come out of one of Dan's (current owner of the red F2) Seat Track day cars

This car is heading for Australia at Christmas with all it’s steel panels! It's sold to a rally mechanic that dan used to share a service vehicle with in 1996, 1997 and 1998 whilst doing the world rally championships over there!!!!

Gonna be sad to see it leave the country

Is that your's Rob?

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
yup thats mine. rare stuff steel F2 panels - originals or made by Dan ? post some pics of front ones !

Darth Tater

Feb 16, 2006
Kent
Saw the original at the Motor Show a good no of years back and it's still one of the most exciting cars I've seen at any since then

Remember at the time it was also loaded with ICE and when Seat were going to release it they wanted £40k for it, madness...