Newsflash! *Golf+ Magazine with SCN RR Day Feature Release Date*

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Its all finalised and secured! The official date for the September issue of Golf+ with the SeatCupra.Net Rolling Road Day Feature is...drum roll please...

Friday 4th August 2006

As far as im aware you can buy this from WHSmiths and i also saw it being sold in Halfords the other day too

Obviously if you are a Subscriber i think you receive a copy a bit before its released in the shops ;)

I have seen this issue and having helped out with all the details for it so i know its going to be a jam packed issue, the review is bulging with pictures and details from the day and really does look fantastic!

There was restricted space but every detail that was needed has gone in :happy:

I have a copy of all the photos that were taken on the day by the photographer and i can release these when the magazine is out! It gives me some time to organise them and if you do want copies of all of them or specific ones then please let me know and i will try and copy them to CD or something

Roll on the release! :clap: :dance:

Bizz

Feeling the extra power
Apr 4, 2006
Darlington/Norwich
Awesome been looking forward to seein the feature!!!!

I'll be out on fri morn round to the local newsagents

Good work Alex

Hey Mike if you think bug splats are a performance mod, the VW Bora I walked past today must have been upto bout 500BHP hee hee

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Bizz said:
Awesome been looking forward to seein the feature!!!!

I'll be out on fri morn round to the local newsagents

Good work Alex

Hey Mike if you think bug splats are a performance mod, the VW Bora I walked past today must have been upto bout 500BHP hee hee

You wait until you see Georgies mod list :lol:

Triple D

yayyyyyyyyy, so ill be in that one, and the one after :) yayyyyyyyyyyyy :lol:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.