Newsflash! *Golf+ Magazine with SCN RR Day Feature Release Date*

flashbsd

no doubt i will be in there making a prat of myself! :rolleyes:

Theres one photo i know i am probably pulling a face like a constipated rabbit!

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
I think there is one of me in there too which I am not looking forward to seeing...ah well... its all fun and games....

(PS anyone else disliking the sponsors banner at the BOTTOM of the page?)

jedi knight

BIG AND BOUNCY
Jun 18, 2004
West Midlands
Mike_IbizaCupra said:
I think there is one of me in there too which I am not looking forward to seeing...ah well... its all fun and games....

Don't really care where the sponsers page is as long as this site is free to us.:clap:

gazjones

im getting used to it a bit more the applied skin is ok though but dont like the top of the page! also cant wait till i get this mag plenty of reading to be done lol!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Mike_IbizaCupra said:

When you shift over 3Tb of data a year, let me know how much your server hosting comes to. I can tell you ours runs well past 4 figures & then a whole lot more!

Until then - we need to appreciate our sponsors, without whom I'd either be skint, or you'd be looking at a blank screen. So we give them a bit more airtime, gives everyone the opportunity to realise that SEATCupra.net is the #1 resource for SEAT information bar none. And best of all it's free

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
gazjones said:
im getting used to it a bit more the applied skin is ok though but dont like the top of the page! also cant wait till i get this mag plenty of reading to be done lol!

It's not the applied skin - this is the one we've named 'hybrid scn vari'

Applied won't land for a few weeks yet

gazjones

was saying i loked at the current skin in then menu applied and the colours look good just dont like there not being a nice seat picture at the top lol and wel do appriciate all the work that goes on to keep it up and running thanx mork!

Dec 31, 2005
London
Hey guys, well done on the mag got my subscription yesterday, tis all good although i bet some of you are a bit gutted about the weather being too hot to get decent results?

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
nogutsnoglory said:
Hey guys, well done on the mag got my subscription yesterday, tis all good although i bet some of you are a bit gutted about the weather being too hot to get decent results?

Hey Mike,

Yeah i got it yesterday too and am really pleased with the feature, its come out well

Its a shame about some of the results but i want to organise other Rolling Road Day in October so should be a bit cooler ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise