Engine Management Light - FR 170

Jace

Sneaker Freaker
Mine went in to DPF regen whilst in the city, then the engine light came on :( I guess it was due to low revs/heat generation from crawling along.

Drove home ( 10miles dual carriage way) in 3rd/4thgear to get the heat up & it went off.

Phoned the dealer & they said 1 week til they can see me [:@] but its gone off now & due a 50k service soon, so it can wait, unless it comes on again.....

(its already had sensors fitted @18k)

burnsy_b

FR 170 AKA THE CLANKS
Apr 25, 2009
LEEDS W YORKS
Mine went in to DPF regen whilst in the city, then the engine light came on :( I guess it was due to low revs/heat generation from crawling along.

Drove home ( 10miles dual carriage way) in 3rd/4thgear to get the heat up & it went off.

Phoned the dealer & they said 1 week til they can see me [:@] but its gone off now & due a 50k service soon, so it can wait, unless it comes on again.....

(its already had sensors fitted @18k)

eventually jace it will pop into limp mode mines jst gone again 1 mnth and 3 weeks from getting the regen done before, im well pissed of with it cant be affording £155 just short of every 2 months. the cars been sat outside my house since last sunday because it wont go over 30mph. and seat dont help by saying they cant fit it in for 2 weeks. i think its time to get rid.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.